pokemon x and y questions

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
3dsatackman

3dsatackman

Master of Fire!
Towns Folk
i have a bunch of questions about x and y. here are they: 1. is there a chat feature on them,2 are you able to walk around with your friends. 3 how do we trade pokemon , 4 and will pokemon bank still come out. please comment if you know.

Reactions: POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST
i have a bunch of questions about x and y. here are they: 1. is there a chat feature on them,2 are you able to walk around with your friends. 3 how do we trade pokemon , 4 and will pokemon bank still come out. please comment if you know.
1. Yes, there is a chat feature. It's called Game Chat but barely anyone ever uses it :p
2. No, you can't walk around with your friends. They're in their own game world.
3. There are multiple ways. If you want to trade with your friends, make sure you registered their friend code on your system. The PSS thing that typically appears on the bottom screen when you're not battling should help
4. Pokemon Bank is probably going to still come out, they're just delaying its release. Keep in mind that the Dream World had similar problems when it was first released.

Reactions: POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST and Marc
1. yeah unless you just want to talk with your friends when trading
2. no - wish u could
3. you need to exchange friend codes - or wonder trade - or passer by trade - or GTS
4. what he said above

Yes there is a chat feature , it's called Game Chat you can access it via your friend.
You are not able to walk around with your friends as it will require a server with huge ram , when people are connecting to it server will over load like what had happened to the E-Shop.
You can trade via World Wide , Passer-By's and lastly through friendcodes just register people on your friendlist go online connect to internet and you and him / her must be online at same time to get registered to each other's friendlist in the game and from the you can trade with each other.

Back