Gen 6 Pokemon X/Y: How to easily max out your style

• Thread starter 532
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
I have been playing Pokemon X for a while, and I have found out a way to easily and quickly max out your style without all the main requirements of grroming a Furfrou, going to all the cafes etc.
1.) Go to Lumiose city.
2.) Take a cab and ask the driver for shopping areas.
3.) Pick the Pokeball boutique from the list.
4.)once you arrive at the Pokeball boutique, talk to the person and buy 1 Premier ball.
5.) When he asks you how many you want to buy , select 1 and buy it. Repeat until you have 50 Premier balls.
Note: Do not use the "How many you would like to buy to change the number to 50, you need to buy them separately.
Now, to check if it worked, go to the Boutique Couture and if the woman lets you buy items, you have maxed out your style :)
Hope this helps and let me know what you think about this method.

That's a great guide, but you should also mention that if the player's style is maxed out, they'll get the Mega-Stones for the Kanto Starters cheaper, if the style is really maxed out, they price will drop down to 10.000 only.

That's a great guide, but you should also mention that if the player's style is maxed out, they'll get the Mega-Stones for the Kanto Starters cheaper, if the style is really maxed out, they price will drop down to 10.000 only.
Oh, yes. I forgot to mention that. Thanks for reminding me.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back