Pokemon X/Y or maybe "Z"

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
What will you buy? Pokemon X, Pokemon Y or the milkshake of the two games, for now I will call it "Z"...

I prefer the last one, because I have nobody to play it where I live.
You?

Last Edited by Catstew. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm getting Pokemon Y, Yvetal just looks too sweet.
Pokemon Z or the milkshake of the two games
I might pick up a milkshake on my way back home from Gamestop.

I'm getting Pokemon Y, Yvetal just looks too sweet.

I might pick up a milkshake on my way back home from Gamestop.

I know that, I wanted to say:
"What will you buy? Pokemon X, Pokemon Y or the milkshake of the two games, for now I will call it "Z"...

But I can't find the edit button T_T

I'm getting Pokemon X.

Reactions: Corey
What will you buy? Pokemon X, Pokemon Z or the milkshake of the two games, for now I will call it "Z"...

I prefer the last one, because I have nobody to play it where I live.
You?
To be honest, I prefer the Last one as well. However, this time around I think Nintendo might not actually release a milkshake then again who knows. I'll get Pokemon X/Y though.

I edited it.

I edited it.

Thanks, so many thanks!
PS: Why I can't edit my own post? :pompus:

You may not have the right permissions. Do you see a "Edit" on the bottom of the page, along with Delete, IP, Warn, and Report?

You may not have the right permissions. Do you see a "Edit" on the bottom of the page, along with Delete, IP, Warn, and Report?
No, just Report.

Well, in some forums I can, in others, I cannot.

I'm getting Pokemon Y to start out. I'll likely buy X though if there are any exclusive Pokemon to the game that I don't feel like going on GTS to trade for. =3
However, there's this Wyvern Pokemon that's been revealed, and I just HAVE to get that, it looks pretty awesome. As well as the Sword Pokemon, it just looks cool. lol

Well, in some forums I can, in others, I cannot.
It disappears after 30 minutes. I changed it to an hour. Anyway, let's get back on-topic.

I'm going with Pokemon Y mainly because of the legendary.

It disappears after 30 minutes. I changed it to an hour. Anyway, let's get back on-topic.

I'm going with Pokemon Y mainly because of the legendary.

I'll take that legendary down with a quick thundershock from a Pikachu.

I really feel that Nintendo will do a Z game, that's what I'm waiting for.

Pokemon Y for me. We didn't get a 'milkshake' version for Black/White, so its kinda unlikely X/Y will get one. I'm personally voting for a Pokemon X/Y 2 :p

Pokemon Y for me. We didn't get a 'milkshake' version for Black/White, so its kinda unlikely X/Y will get one. I'm personally voting for a Pokemon X/Y 2 :p

Well, the new pokemon will be so much big (including Tamagochi), I don't think about a new pokemon at least 2 years...

Just like my buddy Onett, I'm getting Pokémon X! Mostly because I like the legendary Pokémon, and I just think that the letter X is cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back