pokemon x/y or the legend of zelda ocarina of time ?

• Thread starter chazzazzdawn
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chazzazzdawn

which game should i buy and why....

It depends on which genre you prefer. Pokémon X&Y have an extensive amout of content to do although it does get repetitive.

Ocarina of Time is more enjoyable to me because it just has amazing gameplay, but you won't be going back to it after you beat it.

Reactions: Isabella
I'd go for Pokemon X personally. Ocarina of Time is a great story but Pokemon X has stuff you can do after you beat the game like competitive battling.

I have both, maybe you could get one game then the other later. I started off with OoT and got X a few weeks ago. I never have as much time to play games, but I've found myself playing OoT a lot more lately. I feel like even though X has a lot of really good features, the basic story line that they've always stuck to with the same elements have begun to bore me. I feel like it needs a better main story, I don't feel immersed in it like I do with other games I've played. The great thing about it so far that stuck out to me is the super training, graphics, music, and all the new Pokemon. But yeah, if you want to go for a classic fun rpg with challenges get OoT first and maybe Pokemon later!

Pokemon X and Y... It is definantly better but if your choosing between Pokemon X and Y and a Zelda game period. Get The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds! It is a fun game.

Pokemon X and Y... It is definantly better but if your choosing between Pokemon X and Y and a Zelda game period. Get The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds! It is a fun game.
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is one of the most popular games ever. Don't say Pokémon X and Y are definitely better.

If you're a fan of Pokemon you should stick to the game Pokemon X and Y but if you're a fan of The Legend Of Zelda games go with Ocarina of Time , You like battling ? Go for Pokemon :thumbsup:

If you're a fan of Pokemon you should stick to the game Pokemon X and Y but if you're a fan of The Legend Of Zelda games go with Ocarina of Time , You like battling ? Go for Pokemon :thumbsup:
The question is though, what if you're a fan of both and you have to chose between one of the games? With this in mind, it' not really an easy decision now is it :p

I would personally suggest Pokemon X/Y. This is because it has a lot of content and has a lot of replay value (especially if you start to EV train, breed or even try to catch them all!!). In Pokemon, you could also battle/trade with random people or with friends (We have a lot of members on here who love playing Pokemon, and would be happy to trade or battle with you).

Ocarina of Time is a great game as well. In my opinion, I think it is one of the best Zelda games out there at the moment. The only problem is that after you complete it you will probably not want to play it again. While in Pokemon you always have the option on battling and getting all the Pokemon (which could take you much longer to accomplish it).

Um. This thread has been here since last year. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back