Pokemon X/Y

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
anyone own one (or both) of these games? what are your views? It's worth getting a 3DS solely because of these games. xD

I have Pokemon X. Got 2 badges. Started with Fennekin. Fire pokemon rule! <3

Love the 3D-ness. ^^

I have X, but haven't really played it since I completed the story. Before I would try and catch all of the Pokemon, but there's so many nowadays I just don't bother.

I haven't played on it since I beat the elite four. I tried EV training my pokemon but got boring so I gave up.

I still play it on and off. I also find the new way of Training that replaced EV is so much better. Super Training keeps track of your ev's and you can actually physically see them where as before you couldn't. Plus the mini games are fun =) in order to get that up.

I don't really play pokemon games anymore but this is pretty good actually although I quit after like a week .

I have Pokemon X. I don't play it as much, but I have 100% completed it :)

I have Pokemon X. I don't play it as much, but I have 100% completed it :)
Does it ever get better? I personally didn't like it that much, so that's why I quit, but I am still willing to give it another shot.

anyone own one (or both) of these games? what are your views? It's worth getting a 3DS solely because of these games. xD

I have Pokemon X. Got 2 badges. Started with Fennekin. Fire pokemon rule! <3

Love the 3D-ness. ^^
I'm still waiting to get Y, but I do have X and I haven't quite gotten through the Elite Four yet, if I recall correctly.

I own Pokemon X and I must say, I simply adore it. At the moment, I'm trying to breed a shiny Eevee using the Masuda method. It'll probably be a long time before I get one though.

I have Pokemon X. In all honesty, to me the 3DS experience looks more blurry and fuzzy rather than anything 3D related, so I have the 3D turned off. This is my first ever game for the Nintendo 3DS XL. Been wanting one since Christmas and I got one a few weeks ago at our local ShopKo. I just wanted a simple Nintendo 3DS, but all they had was 3DS XL, and I was cool with that. Curious to get more games for this system on the whole because in all honesty I enjoyed Pokemon X. Started a new game not too terribly long ago and picked Froakie. Like others here, I've stopped trying to complete the Pokedex and just concentrate on the main story, because the number of Pokemon is just getting way too high to the point where completing the Dex is almost impossible.

Reactions: 2 people
I've just caught random pokemon and used the wonder trade feature sometimes when i'm bored. I've gotten many new pokemon just by doing that lol.

I got about a 124 hours into X and about 20 into Y. Im trying to complete the pokedex and I have all the legendaries so its all down hill from there

I just got Y :) Having fun with it so far. :D Might go play it for a little bit before bed. :)

I have Pokémon Y, and while I've got all 8 gym badges, I'm still trying to train my team to a high level. I like to get my Pokémon about 10-15 levels higher than the opponents when it comes to this stuff.

I started with Fennekin, and I have been doing some Wonder Trades, and have gotten a Snivy (though I think I gave that to a friend), two Torchics (gave one to a friend), a Froakie, and a Togepi, all Level 1 and freshly breeded. Lovely!

Plus Wonder Trade gives you PokéMiles, and if you manage to find a partner far away from where you live (Like Japan, Hong Kong, Korea, and other countries in Asia or Europe), you get loads! I think I got a little over 100 PokéMiles after just one trade with someone from Japan! :O

Overall, the game is nice. My one complaint is the camera angling. It changes all the time, especially in Lumiose City, and I get lost enough in Lumiose City WITHOUT the camera changing. I also don't really like the roller skates, and the D-Pad's position hurts my thumb after a couple minutes, so I'm pretty much forced to be crashing into people and doors all the time, lol. xD

Reactions: 2 people
I went to get cups for the front, and saw a box of Pokemon X/Y toys at the McDonald's I work at.

Pokemon X is a fantastic evolution of the series (see what I did there). It brings Pokemon into a modern perspective, but keeps the charm of the older games. It's a great adventure and is basically a straight-up upgrade of every Pokemon ever. Of course it has its flaws, some of which are common to all the Pokemon games (lack of postgame content, too easy) but has improvements over the others (namely online communications which have really become the best part of these games). Overall, it's a great title for the series and the system, and I hope Game Freak continues to improve upon what they have built with X and Y.

I love Pokemon X. I loved the animations but I wish they didn't take so long and then I thought it had a good storyline so I wish I could have gotten it earlier. I got it on May 21 when my 3DS was being repaired.

Back