Pokemon XY: Money Making/Leveling Up Guide

• Thread starter CrazyElf
  • Start date
CrazyElf

CrazyElf

Apart of Santa's Workshop
Towns Folk
I got bored today, so I decided to make a little mini-money making and leveling up guide. Hope you guys enjoy, and hopefully I helped you alittle...

Money Making / Leveling Up Guide:
Everyone knows about the 3-Star restaurant called Restaurant Le Wow (located in Hibernal Avenue). The restaurant is known to be a place where people usually level up their Pokemon to level 100. You can also get some Poke Dollars from it. Now, I'll try to teach you a way to level up your Pokemon to level 100 while gaining a good amount of Poke Dollars. Below are a list of requirements:

Requirements:
- Unlock Restaurant Le Wow
- Do a Triple Battle
- Have the items Amulet Coin and Lucky Egg
- Have the O-Powers Prize Money Power-3 and EXP Point Power-3
- Have 1 powerful Mega Pokemon, and 2 Pokemon holding no items
- Have at least $100,000
- Have at least level 65+ Pokemon
- Have at least 3+ Pokemon, so you can do a Triple Battle

Steps:
1. Give one of your Pokemon a Lucky Egg, in order to increase your Pokemon's EXP gain. Only give it to a Pokemon that needs it the most. Next, give another Pokemon a Amulet Coin, so you can have double the Poke Dollars gained. Also, make sure you have a powerful Mega.

2. Enter Restaurant Le Wow. Before you sign in, use an O-Power for EXP or Poke Dollars. Whichever you need the most, use that O-Power. Then, go ahead and sign in, so you can start earning EXP and Poke Dollars.

3. Go ahead an fight the first opponent. Use the the Mega Pokemon, the Amulet Coin Pokemon, and the Lucky egg Pokemon in battle. Defeat their Pokemon after you send your Pokemon into battle. Once defeated, your Lucky Egg Pokemon will receive a huge amount of EXP! Also, you will receive twice the amount of money you would normally receive thanks to the Amulet Coin! After that, continue battling.

4. Once you defeat the last opponent, you will receive Balm Mushrooms. Go ahead an sell them for a huge amount of Poke Dollars.

5. Repeat Steps 1-4. Eventually, you will have some high leveled Pokemon and a huge amount of Poke Dollars.

Anyways, this is my little Money Making and Leveling Up Guide. Hope I helped you guys a little, and peace out.

You can also use the move Pay Day to help but the only Pokemon that knows it that I know of are Persian and Meowth (without Breeding with the Purrloin family) but that's time consuming and not really a big deal. I believe you can make the prices cheaper by getting stars on 2 of the 3 battle styles in the restaurants which means you have to defeat every challenger without losing a pokemon and winning in the required time no later or sooner, which is easier with lv.100s. Good guide.

Reactions: CrazyElf
I would also recommend trying rotation battle if you are training low level Pokemon. This lets you sweep everything with your best Pokemon without worrying about any other Pokemon dying. It also goes faster in my opinion.

Back