Contest POKEMON XY SHINY PICHU STATIK GIVEAWAY

• Thread starter jams3223
  • Start date
jams3223

jams3223

The Task Blanker
Towns Folk
No Fuzz everybody today after our mega stone giveaway we're also give a shiny Pichu giveaway
Let the electricity take you're hearth with just a zap!
1882115-pichu_pokemon_johto_pikachu_spikey_eared_spiky.png
He's so cute that's what the lady will say.
You just have to comment of how do you think about Pichu and what do you like about him the best comment win.

Info:I do not own Nintendo or the Pokemon Company wee provide a new giveaway offer on this thread when wee have the possibility if you want further info about our future giveaway you can send us a message at [email protected] and wee will answer your question but most of you will not due to you're messages will get spammed thank you and have a good day.

Offer will end at:27 May at 8:00 PM
FC:311056431983

Well, pichu is a cute pokemon for sure, but i may say s/he below eevee and pikachu :3

For me, Pichu is a chibi version of pikachu, a bit tricky (as they were in the movie), and above all, pichu has the best skill pool in unevolved elec category imo

I like pichu cause he's so cute! I like to call him baby Pikachu :p pichu is also one of my favorites and when I first got x tried to breed a shiny pichu but never did and I got bored so I couldn't be bothered, shiny pichu is also Boss IMO and I also want to expand my collection of shiny pkmn :p

Pichu is my fave character in SSBM lol his electric attacks hit hard but at a cost of some percentage points lol but it doesnt scare me with my suicidal pichu lol
Without Pichu, Pikachu and Raichu there wont even get Volt Tackle lol
In Little Cup, Pichu is kind of a staple in my team, lol
Hasty
Choice Specs/Choice Scarf
Atk 36 SpAtk 216 Speed 252
Volt Tackle
Thunderbolt
Volt Switch
Grass Knot

Pichu is such a memorable Pokemon to me because the movie Pokemon Spell of the Unknown.

In the movie there's a mini 'short' before the actual movie where Ash tells Pikachu to go play with the city pokemon for the day. Pikachu meets two Pichus and they get into all sorts of trouble and have a lot of fun. (possible spoilers I guess if you haven't seen this mini episode lmao but nothing even important) At the end, Pikachu and the Pichus hug and then Pikachu goes to find Ash.

Ash then presents Pikachu with a cake as an anniversary of when they first met.

Back