Pokemon Xyz (Fanfiction (not related to Pokemon Meta))

• Thread starter MetaManGXA
  • Start date
MetaManGXA

MetaManGXA

FanFiction Author
Towns Folk
Alright, here we go!

Pokemon Xyz

By: MetaManGXA

Chapter 1: The Ketch’em twins

“now boys, be careful when talking to the neighbors.” A brown haired woman was talking to her two 18-year-old twin boys as they were about to explore the area of Vaniville Town, for the first time since they moved here yesterday. The boy on the left with raven hair and gray eyes wearing a blue vest, blue baggy jeans and black hiking boots was James Ketch’em, son of former actor Delia Ketch’em. The boy to his left was his twin brother Ash Ketch’em, but his eyes were brown and he was wearing a similar blue vest, regular blue jeans, red shoes and wearing a red logo hat. On Ash’s Shoulder was a Pikachu that had been with the brothers since birth, he was Ash’s Pokemon but took orders from both brothers.

“yeah mom, we’ll be fine, I heard Serena’s here so I think we’ll be fine.” Ash nodded as both boys opened the door into Vaniville town. They saw a Familiar blonde wearing a red tank-top with plaid skirt also wearing red shoes and Red sunhat. The twins smiled at the blonde and looked at the tan skinned brunette wearing all pink and little bit of black. Serena spoke to the Twins for the first time in 8 years, “Long time, no see...Ash and James.”

“Serena? You know these guys?” the blonde nodded, “yeah Shauna, these are the two I constantly refer to; James and Ash have incredible battle skills and their Pikachu is a rare one that knows Volt Tackle. James, however does not have a Pokemon…but we are about to remedy that, right Shauna?” Shauna nodded and said, “Come to the next town over and we’re gonna get you a Pokemon!” James nodded and smiled.

“Oh! Shauna, James tends to be silent, so you’ll only get short answers from him, no offense James.” He held up a hand and said, “None taken.”

As the conversation drew to a close the four dashed over to the next town where they met two people; a large man with a black t-shirt and shorts and a short boy with orange hair, green sweater vest and khakis.

Serena explained, “This is Tierno and Trevor; Tierno has some killer dance moves and Trevor aces his tests but is a little shy.” Shauna got to the point, “can we see the Pokemon now?” Tierno nodded as he pulled the case out and revealed three Poke balls. James chose Chespin, Serena chose Fenniken, and Shauna chose Froakie.

They also each got a Pokedex, as did Ash. James called Chespin out and introduced him to Pikachu and Ash. Shauna walked over and said, “How about a battle, I wanna see your skills.”

James nodded and Chespin got into a fighting stance. Serena wanted to watch this and see how her friend had improved.

James was challenged by Pkmn Trainer Shauna.

“Chespin, let’s see what you got!” Chespin jumped into the fray and held his stance. “Come on, Lil’ Froakie, let’s go!”

Froakie popped out and held her stance. James yelled, “Vine whip on Froakie!” Chespin extended a vine and slapped Froakie senseless. “Froakie use Bubble!” The Pokemon shot thousands of bubbles which did little damage to Chespin. James kept an impassive face as he spotted a nearby branch and said, “Chespin, use vine whip on that branch to launch yourself up into the air and once you get high enough use vine whip in a downwards slash formation!” Chespin extended his vine, quite like Spiderman, attached himself to the vine and launched himself into the air. After he got about 75 feet in the air he called up another Vine Whip and dashed in the air towards Froakie, knocking it out once the vine fit with full force. Chespin jumped in the air as James said, “Game, Set, and Match. Good job, Froakie and Shauna. And Chespin, well done!” he congratulated his opponents and his Pokemon. James high-fived his brother and Pikachu.

Serena looked at James for coming up with such a strategy in such quick time. She expected him to use some head on tactic than what he did. Then she heard a female voice call Ash’s name and another female voice call James’ name. She turned and saw a blonde wearing a green vest with white blouse and green skirt as well as a pink haired female wearing a nice white sunhat, white and blue shirt and white pants as well as pink shoes. James and Ash turned to see Bianca and Yancy run their way. Yancy walked up and kissed James on the cheek, making the silent trainer blush. Bianca went up and kissed Ash on the cheek making the other brother blush. James turned to Serena and explained/introduced, “Serena, This is my fiancé, Yancy. And that is Ash’s fiancé, Bianca.” Both females waved at Serena and smiled. James turned to Yancy, “Does mom want something?” the Pink haired trainer nodded and said, “yes, Delia want to ask you guys something.”

Ash and James nodded at each other and their girlfriends. Then, Tierno exclaimed, “Wait, Delia Ketch’em!? The former movie star?” Tierno was a fan of Delia and wanted to meet his idol. James sighed and said, “Tierno…My last name is Ketch’em, you should have pieced it together…”

James, Ash, Bianca, Yancy and Serena ran off back home and once they got home they saw a familiar face at the door, the famous movie star Diantha!

“Auntie Diantha!” Ash and James exclaimed and the black haired woman turned to the twins with a smile, “Hello, little ones.”

“what are you doing here, Auntie?” Diantha smiled, “I heard your move was today so thought I’d see how you guys were doing.” James smiled and Delia said, “Well, it is good to see you, Diantha.” Delia saw james nonchalantly toss a Pokeball, “Wait! Young man, is that a Pokeball you have there?” Delia smiled and said, “well, I guess you’re going to be a Pokemon Trainer like your father…Lemme get your bags.” Delia walked into the house and came out with two backpacks. One blue and one black. James and Ash peered inside both bags and…

Inside the bags…there were 2 potions! 10 Pokeballs! A Town map! A Holo-Caster!

And...4000 Dollars!

“Sweet, thanks mom!” the twins thanked their mother for being so thoughtful! Delia smiled and said, “Go for broke! And don’t worry, you’ll have your Pokemon with you!” Diantha said, “I hope to see both of you one day at the Pokemon League...where we can battle with equal power.” James and Ash nodded to the family friend and with that, all five trainers set off on their journey.

End Chapter 1.

Current Party Pokemon of each trainer in the Party.

Ash: Pikachu

James: Chespin

Yancy: Ralts

Bianca: Tepig

Serena: Fenniken

Oh man, that was interesting...

here we go!

Pokemon Xyz

By: MetaManGXA

I should explain a few things:

1. This fic has almost NOTHING to do with the anime, only the Games…I should have clarified this earlier, but forgot to do so.

2. This Bianca isn’t from Alto Mare, she is the one from Unova. She met Ash and James in Black and White. They saved her from a group of angry Unfezant.

3. James DOES have some Pokemon, but left them back in his PC, so he could start anew. Ash, however, has Pikachu.

4. Yancy met James two years after Ash met Bianca.

Alright, that should clarify some things…

Chapter 2: Santalune Forest and the Mystery Gift Pokemon

As our heroes walked into Santalune Forest, James noticed a Panpour running towards him and then bumped into him. He helped the Panpour up and he could tell the Panpour wanted a battle. James smiled and nodded. James sent out Chespin and told him to use Tackle. Chespin tackled the Panpour and knocked it backwards. James threw a Poke Ball and caught the Panpour without hesitation. The Panpour went into the Poke Ball, rolled three times and clicked. Panpour was caught!

“yeah! I caught a Panpour!” James picked up a Pokeball and put it on his belt. Ash though had seen a Pansage and successfully captured it. Ash cheered, “Alright, I caught a Pansage!”

Then our heroes proceeded through the path and continued until Yancy spotted a Fletchling. She sent out her Ralts and told her to use Confusion. The Fletchling used but was almost knocked out by the confusion. Yancy took this chance to throw a Poke Ball, which caught it without fail. Bianca also caught a Scatterbug without fail as well.

Serena noticed that James was looking for something in his bag and when she approached him, he turned and said, “oh, what’s up?” Serena asked, “whatcha looking for?” James looked and said, “this,” and he handed her a necklace. Serena looked at the Ketch’em and said, “But you have a girlfriend!” “doesn’t mean I can’t give a present to my best friend.” Serena blushed and put the necklace around her neck, “thanks, James.” James smiled and nodded.

Yancy watcthed as her boyfriend gave the necklace to his old friend and she smiled as he walked her way, “you good?” James looked at Yancy and said, “yep.”

Once the heroes walked into Santalune City, James noticed it was getting dark and decided to stay at the Pokemon Center. Once they went inside James asked if there were some rooms. Nurse Joy nodded and said, “Three rooms?” James nodded and got the keys. James handed one key to Ash, one key to Serena and the other one he kept. Then a woman in a blue outfit walked up to James and Ash with a few packages, “Delivery for James and Ash Ketch’em!” James and Ash grabbed the packages and the woman sighed, “Thanks, they may not be heavy put there was a lot of them. Plus,” She handed James and Ash each a few envelope. The woman said, “have a nice day!” and walked off.

James and Ash shrugged and opened the envelopes read what was inside;

To my favorite Trainers,

Here are a few Items and a special Pokemon for both of you. They should help you on your journey. Remember, you have a fan in me.

Mom.

James and Ash opened the Packages,

James and Ash both received a Torchic!

James received 30000 Dollars.

Ash received 30000 Dollars.

James and Ash received a bunch of Quick Balls!

They opened the 2nd note and read it;

Ash and James,

I ordered these for you, but use them once you have at least 2 badges, they will not listen to you, until you have two badges.

They have something called Mega Stones on them, Dear Augustine, I mean, Prof. Sycamore will tell you more.

May the wind be at your backs!

Diantha.

James and Ash opened the package;

Both received two Charizards!

“Might wanna take Auntie Diantha advice.” Ash said. James nodded and both went to the PC and deposited the two Chaarizards.

The last package had yet another note, the boys opened it.

Boys,

Your mother told me about you and your friends starting an adventure in Kalos and I thought, ‘they’ll need this’ so here you are.

Remember to visit your mother once in a while!

Prof. Oak

P.s. The Cherish Ball is for James while the Dream Ball is for Ash.

The boys opened the Package…

James received a Heracross!

Ash received a Riolu (Prankster)!

James and Ash nodded and put the Heracross in the PC next to the Charizards. Torchic joined James’ Party! Riolu and Torchic joined Ash’s party!

Pikachu, Chespin, Pansage, and Panpour greeted the new recruits and made friends. The brothers grabbed their respective Pokemon and walked into their respective rooms where they found their girlfriends already asleep. James looked at the time, 10:00 wow, how long was I opening the gifts?

He shrugged though and crawled in bed next to Yancy, Making her smile in her sleep. James smiled as he fell asleep quickly.

He’ll need it for Santalune Gym…

End chapter 2.

Ugh, such a hairball to write...

Hm. Its good

Thanks, it was hard to write...but i'm not done yet! just wait for chapter 3.

it's a pretty good fanfiction but i suggest you to write real story based on what you created use you're own imagination to write you're own story and get along with you're creation and write books too and you can even take people under you to draw for you're books because you have a great imaginary brain talent

um, @jams3223 i think Fanfiction is just a stepping stone in my quest of writing a book. but thank you for the complement. i'm in the works for making a good story...i may or may not post it here...but it IS original and i'm working with a friend to make it happen. Thank you for the review and keep your eyes peeled people!

you know @Metaman you gotta use the talent s given to you based on the things you've created and not on others people creation i have no problem with fanfiction but someone with talent gotta know how to take his steps in life seriously and i think you use to do that kind of stuff a lot and you have experienced on it

Back