pokemon y and y blocks(memory)

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
3dsatackman

3dsatackman

Master of Fire!
Towns Folk
i want to get poekmon y but i am not sure how many blocks it takes. so i want to know so i know if i need a new sd card or if i can keep using my 2gb sd card. also i think marc and natalie have this downloaded so can you guys tell me also.

Pokemon X and Y takes up A LOT of memory. I think Erixsan already has a post detailing all the block spaces and GB spaces and such, but it ends up going to a total of 1.7GB....yeah, you may want a new SD card

To add on what @naagza has said , when you have the physical copy not the downloaded version it will still lag so I suggest you buy the physical copy instead of downloading it.

i agree just get a new sd card or
get the game card

i think i will get the download. because then i have it with me always. for streetpass and such. thanks guys for the advice. :)

I got an 8GB card just for Pokemon Y... I think you should probably get a new SD Card. The exact amount of blocks that Pokemon X and Y takes up is alot... Lol. It is actually 13,799. Get new SD card...

i have a 4 gb sd card i use just for extra stuff like demos. i will be using that to downlad it on. also as soon as i get it all the people that i got pokemon from can you give them to me?

i want to get poekmon y but i am not sure how many blocks it takes. so i want to know so i know if i need a new sd card or if i can keep using my 2gb sd card. also i think marc and natalie have this downloaded so can you guys tell me also.

Get a SD Card, or the game card. PS: If you search well, you can fin a 32GB one for 25€ (France Value, of course.)
You'll be better with a 32GB/16GB one, as you will be able to store a lot of games/demos/softwares.

But Pokemon X/Y fits in a 4GB SD.

i have a 4 gb sd card i use just for extra stuff like demos. i will be using that to downlad it on. also as soon as i get it all the people that i got pokemon from can you give them to me?

Sure I will give my Pokemon to you once you get the game... Just tell me and I will go online and give you the Pokemon... When do you think that you will get the game?

Sure I will give my Pokemon to you once you get the game... Just tell me and I will go online and give you the Pokemon... When do you think that you will get the game?

about in 2 weeks or 1

Get a SD Card, or the game card. PS: If you search well, you can fin a 32GB one for 25€ (France Value, of course.)
You'll be better with a 32GB/16GB one, as you will be able to store a lot of games/demos/softwares.

But Pokemon X/Y fits in a 4GB SD.

I am in france right now... (High five) Lol

In general, if you want to use the SD card to download a bunch of games, definitely go for an option well above the 2 GB one. The XL was a step in the right direction by having it come with a 4 GB SD card

Back