• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
3dsatackman

3dsatackman

Master of Fire!
Towns Folk
how do you know the number in evs i tried to find someone in the citys to tell me the number but i am not sure how to tell. can someone help me i would like to know.

I tally it up. Usually by 12s because that helps. (21 x 12 = 252 = Max EVs in one stat. This isn't a big deal because it tells you when you're maxed out) If you aren't happy with the EVs you can do it over by using up a reset bag.

Reactions: Marc
i mean how do you know what is each 12 ev ?on the hexogon?

i mean how do you know what is each 12 ev ?on the hexogon?

He calculates it. He probably trains his Pokémons with the Lv.3 Training until the stat is maxed out, that's why he knows that the stat has 252 EV.

Reactions: 3dsatackman
Yeah there is no way to find out the exact number of evs in a stat unless its max or if you remember it yourself. easy way is as @Artisan said and just do super training and calculate by 12 ev's or level 2 for 8 ev's or level 1 for 4 ev's if you want a specific number of evs in a stat. if you just want to max a stat out then just go all out and don't bother remembering, it will let you know when your maxed.

Reactions: Marc
If you lose count, you can use a reset bag or one of the EV reducing berries btw :
List of EV Reducing Berries :

Pomeg Berry - makes the Pokemon happier and reduces 10 HP EVs.
Kelpsy Berry - makes the Pokemon happier and reduces 10 ATK EVs.
Qualot Berry - makes the Pokemon happier and reduces 10 DEF EVs.
Hondew Berry - makes the Pokemon happier and reduces 10 SP ATK EVs.
Grepa Berry - makes the Pokemon happier and reduces 10 SP DEF EVs.
Tamato Berry - makes the Pokemon happier and reduces 10 Speed EVs.

^ Easier to get than reset bags imo (planting).

My EV training guide has the numbers if you're training with hordes, pokerus and power items btw.

Reactions: Eevee
Here's a little trick I love. Save your game, and on then screen go to the super training screen. While watching the Hexagon closely, use a reset bag.
The number of EV's already given will be the number of EVs decreased. So you'll see something like. "-152" For that stat.
This might sound confusing, so. Here.
10423606_465461040265421_1908538399_n.jpg

This is a shot right after using the Reset bag. This is why I always keep at least two with me, ahah.
Anyway, Once you know where you're at, you can either continue. OR if you screwed up. There's always berries.
@Marc just explained so I won't bother talking more into berries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back