Pokemon Z Legendary?

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith

Hiding in yo PC looking at yer files!
Towns Folk
This is just a speculation and what if topic, none of the discussion here is for real. Now to the topic at hand, if Nintendo/game freak came out with pokemon Z, what should the legendary be?

I think it should be a snake like animal with a dark color pattern.

Hmm, this is difficult. On one hand, we have a representative of the land. On another hand, we have a representative of the sky.

Now, when X/Y were first released, a few friends of mine and I found some Greek parallels which I cannot think of for the life of me.

I'd like to see a sea representative. You have Zeus (sky), Hades (Earth), and Poseidon (sea), so I'd like to actually see a parallel that I won't forget.

Hmm, this is difficult. On one hand, we have a representative of the land. On another hand, we have a representative of the sky.

Now, when X/Y were first released, a few friends of mine and I found some Greek parallels which I cannot think of for the life of me.

I'd like to see a sea representative. You have Zeus (sky), Hades (Earth), and Poseidon (sea), so I'd like to actually see a parallel that I won't forget.

That was my line of thought exactly. Sky, Earth, Sea. Like with the R/S/E legendaries.

Reactions: Matthew
So what kind of water type animal should be used then? Some kind of water dragon?

The legendary should be Dialga. The Return of the Legends

Personally, I find the two Pokemon representing light and dark, but I guess it's just me, haha. As far as a third legendary goes; who ever said there would even be one? Maybe they'll actually switch up the standard way the series has been headed over the years and try something new. =3

Personally, I find the two Pokemon representing light and dark, but I guess it's just me, haha. As far as a third legendary goes; who ever said there would even be one? Maybe they'll actually switch up the standard way the series has been headed over the years and try something new. =3

Pretty sure they did just switch things up with black/white 2.

Pretty sure they did just switch things up with black/white 2.

Not really. Sure, adding two new forms on the usual third deity is pretty cool, but they haven't changed the story idea. It was the same thing; beat gyms, battle an organization, then beat the Pokemon League; the end. They didn't change up the mechanics or add entirely new ways to battle like they're doing now.

As you can probably see, I have high expectations for this game, but what kind of Pokemon fan wouldn't?

So what kind of water type animal should be used then? Some kind of water dragon?

Palkia already has this one :p

Maybe a new Water/Steel Pokemon. Empoleon sucked.

Is there a Rock/Dragon? Well, they need a Rock/Dragon Legendary then.

The Pokémon Z legendary could be a dragon that has Z's on its back. That would be pretty cool.

Zygarde can be the legendary Pokémon in Pokémon Z. It looks like a Z, and even has the letter "Z" on the first letter of its name.

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx
Zygarde can be the legendary Pokémon in Pokémon Z. It looks like a Z, and even has the letter "Z" on the first letter of its name.

But why it's on X and Y version then? It should be a Z exclusive.

Yeah, Zygarde is the last member of the trio. I mean think about it, its ability is Aura Break, which counters Fairy Aura and Dark Aura. Maybe he'll get an alternate form or something idk

Yeah, Zygarde is the last member of the trio. I mean think about it, its ability is Aura Break, which counters Fairy Aura and Dark Aura. Maybe he'll get an alternate form or something idk
Most likely I think :) but Zygarde looks much more cooler than Xerneas and Yvetal you gotta admit it though !

Most likely I think :) but Zygarde looks much more cooler than Xerneas and Yvetal you gotta admit it though !

Zygarde looks ridiculous xD and for that reason I haven't gone out and caught it yet. I don't think I will either. I never use legendaries. Especially ones that are....green

Well if you put that in reverse psychology Zygarde = awesomeness you can't deny it , or maybe you can... It's just based on your opinions :)

Well if you put that in reverse psychology Zygarde = awesomeness you can't deny it , or maybe you can... It's just based on your opinions :)

Indeed. Everyone is entitled to their opinion about the pokemon. You can say it's awesome while I don't like it. Maybe I'll catch it and give it away :p

But why it's on X and Y version then? It should be a Z exclusive.
A bit of a late response, but fun fact....Rayquaza wasn't a Z exclusive and neither was Giratina. Zygarde has the same role in the trio as those two and it'd make little sense for it to be a Z exclusive.

This is just a speculation and what if topic, none of the discussion here is for real. Now to the topic at hand, if Nintendo/game freak came out with pokemon Z, what should the legendary be?

I think it should be a snake like animal with a dark color pattern.

Zygarde... It just fits it perfectly, even though I killed it by accident when I was trying to catch it and for some reason I saved afterwards...

That was my line of thought exactly. Sky, Earth, Sea. Like with the R/S/E legendaries.

That would be amazing for a one of the next generations of the Pokemon Series

Back