• Thread starter Warbird
  • Start date

Answer unbiased: Mewtwo or Lucario?

• Total voters
Warbird

Warbird

The Snow Bird
Towns Folk
To commemorate the coming of Mewtwo (I have literally just downloaded him..I'm a bit late), I decided to pit all of the Pokemon against each other. I went in to 8-man smash, turned off all items, set it to untimed one stock, set all 6 Pokemon to computers, and set them all to level 9 to play on the Omega form of Pokemon Stadium 2 for 4 matches. These were the results:

Victories:

Mewtwo - 2
Lucario - 2
Everyone else - 0

Final Two:

Mewtwo - 3
Lucario - 3
Jigglypuff - 1
Greninja - 1

To break the tie, I had Mewtwo and Lucario do a 1v1, and it was no contest: Lucario won by far. I just found it very odd that in every battle at least one of Mewtwo or Lucario was in the final two fighters, and each time one of them won. I started to wonder how many matches it would take for one of them not to win, but I didn't feel like doing anymore matches. Ultimately, which one do you think would win in an actual faceoff in a Pokemon movie/episode, and why?

Congrats on getting Mewtwo ^^

Personally , I think that Mewtwo would win between Mewtwo and Lucario in an actual faceoff in a Pokemon movie or episode mostly because Mewtwo is generally one of the most strongest Pokemon . Also if counting in move matchups , Mewwto would win because psychic is super effective against fighting types :p

Too bad there was no type matchups in a Smash game for Pokemon :sneaky:

Mew two is more likely than Lucario to win because of his side B combos. But then again the AI is weird and who knows what it'll do (although recent updates kept making them better overtime)

Back