Pokken Tournament: Who is your favorite fighter?

• Thread starter TsukikoKozlova
  • Start date
TsukikoKozlova

TsukikoKozlova

Shadow Manipulating Vampire Princess
Towns Folk
Self explanitory to be honest. Mine is Chandelure, as its fireballs are really easy to spam into a Duel Phase, where the Firewall and sword attacks work wonders. Plus it has a victory pose where it goes ''Look at me now, taking you down, aaahaa! Booo~'' that sounds adorable. If you want, least favorite fighter works too, with mine being the Mewtwos. (Idk, maybe I just like easy spam moves, which they lack.)

I'm going to be completely honest here, the one and only reason I got the game was because my all-time favorite Pokemon, Suicune was in it. I suck at fighting games, so I just went "Eh, wynaut, Smash and other fighting games are good!" Obviously, I mained Suicune, and I really like the attacks it has! All of the attacks look so beautiful, and they deal some great damage! :D

If Suicune wasn't in the game, I would've either mained Lucario, Gardevoir, Gengar, or Chandelure.

Definitely out of the whole lot, it has to be Braixen...
She got so much sass and is so cute!!!!

Her move set isn't half bad either to be honest.
Pikachu comes a close second.. Cannot forget about him!

On the subject of Pikachu, I honestly think that Pikachu Libre should just be a costume. I doubt that Pikachu Libre is anyone's favorite fighter to be honest. Though, I will admit, that thing is real powerful.

On the subject of Pikachu, I honestly think that Pikachu Libre should just be a costume. I doubt that Pikachu Libre is anyone's favorite fighter to be honest. Though, I will admit, that thing is real powerful.
...:oops:

I'm only doubting that it's somebody's favorite fighter because of all the hate it gets XD

Chandelure for me. I love the way his combos flow, especially the anti-air ones. His lasers are zoning strats rather than spam imo, since they can easily be evaded or blocked by the opponent. Playing defensively with Chandelure is the best way to be successful with him, though there are times when you can be offensive and get away with it depending on who you're fighting. The only downsides I see with Chandelure are the cool-down and charge-up time of some of his moves as well as being easy combo meat when pinned in the corner.

Spaming is not the best strategy, especially if one plays as such Pokemon as either of these listed below.

1) Charizard is a strong direct fighter who's combos aren't as big as other fighters, but are quite powerful.
2) Wevile is a tricky fast fighter who's hard to reach and just as hard to read. His combos are fast and numerous.
3) Suicune is an interesting character. He's a powerful fighter with equally strong combos. (Although most fighters might struggle with his strategy.)

I have no Wii U and wish I did for this, But Gengar, Weavile, and Chandelure are some favorites so I'd definitely be using them.

Back