• Uwe Boll

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Michael Bay

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

Yaaaaaaaadooooooooooon
Towns Folk
It would be nice if you give a explanation to why,but you dont need to

I honestly don't know who Uwe Boll is but I chose Micheal Bay. This is because all of his movies do the following:
1. Ruins childhood. (Transformers and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.) omg the CGI was so horrible for that.
2. Explosions. Okay so they are olay to use but why in every. Single. Film. And not only are they used once, they are used multiple times.
3. Megan Fox sucks as an actress (Jennifer's Body is alright I guess.) but she is obviously only there because of her looks.
4. Predicatable plots.
5. All of his movies are action and I would like to see him explore some other genres.
6. His movies can be so boring sometimes despite his attempts with action scenes.
7. The humor in his films are dumb or sometimes just down right cringy.

Reactions: Eric Cartman
The first Transformers was good IMO, the next two I think were alright and I didn't watch the latest one. I heard TMNT was bad but the second one has Stephen Amell and Sheamus (from WWE) in it so I'll watch that one and see if it's as bad as people say it was. Also, I don't know his involvement in it but he's a producer or something of TNT's The Last Ship, which is a great show.

The only thing I've seen from Uwe Boll is "BULLSHEET AVENGERS DIRT" from his amazing online rant.

It's close but I'd say Michael Bay wins.

I haven't watched a movie directed by Uwol boll ,but I have watched the teenage muntant ninja turtle movies and the second one had it's moments though I didn't like it that much. The humor wasn't very good. The only thing they seem to focus on is the action which kinda seems appropeit for the ninja turtles though too much action can get repetitive.

Back