SSB for Wii U Poll:Who's your favorite third party character in the new Smash games?

• Thread starter bintin125
  • Start date

Who's your favorite third party character in the new Smash games?

• Mega Man

• Pac Man

• Sonic

• Bayonetta

• Cloud

• Ryu

Results are only viewable after voting.
bintin125

bintin125

The Top Hat Man
Towns Folk
Pretty straight-forward question. Mine's Mega Man.

In Brawl it was Sonic.
But now its Pacman, with a easy to learn moveset, I have made a TON of strategies for 1v1 matches.

Sonic, simply because, being Mario's third Party rival, he can somewhat fit.

Megaman, too.

Mega Man. I still remember the times when he was first announced and a lot of people were so ecstatic about it. Playing Mega Man now, he's really awesome to play with a cool moveset with moves such as his U-air, Side Smash. His moveset was really unique and fit Mega Man.

Cloud was a huge surprise. Nobody was expecting that, nobody predicted that, nobody leaked that. It was something entirely new instead of the leaked characters and the obvious returning vets, along with some more. People never expected a character even from square enix. But outta nowhere, here comes cloud with his oversized sword destroying the competition! I wasn't disappointed at all myself, but it seems a ton of other people were.

I'm gonna have to go with Sonic because I haven't gotten any of the DLC for the Smash games yet. I also liked him in Brawl, and he seems pretty cool in SSB3DS too.

Mega man because he's Mega man.

It's got to be Sonic. He's just a cool character in my opinion.

Its kinda a tie between cloud and sonic. With sonic I came up with some good strategies like doing the spin dash with a fair. But with cloud I couldn't come up with anything (please halp:p) so I'm not really good with using him as other swordmen (marth lol)

I chose Cloud as my favorite Third party smash character, and choosing just one was hard. Even though i mainly use the first party characters. Megaman and Pacman are cool, but i just cannot play them correctly. I hate Bayonetta so shes already out of the equation. Sonic is Okay at best, but most of his moves are just a copy and paste of other characters. And Ryu was the close second as how cool he is and the his game series in general is also excellent.

I choose Ryu because it was the second Capcom fighter to make it in to the game. So far no other third party company has two fighters. Mega Man was a huge surprise to me when he first was announced, but it also shot down my hope that Ryu or as a joke Phoenix Wright could get in. I was very surprised to see a second Capcom fighter and that means for the next smash game we could see the likes of shadow or Phoenix Wright eventually.

Personally I'd have to say Mega Man because he is a good character with a great move set and a even better final smash that looks stunning on the Wii U and the 3ds he is a underrated character and its good to see some people maining mega man

My favorite has to be Pac-Man. He was unexpected and I've had many memories from playing various Pac-Man games like Pac-Man World 1 and 2 as well as the arcade game. He's fun to use too, using various projectiles and his aerials aren't too bad (but you should never use his dash attack). I think he has a lot of potential and he's a very unique character.

Pretty straight-forward question. Mine's Mega Man.
same megaman is awsome.

When I first got the game I really struggled to find a main although I did generally prefer sword fighters specifically Marth. But when I brought Cloud I just KNEW I was going to main him(and I do to this day) so it was an obvious choice.

Back