Possibility of World of Warcraft and League of Legends coming to Switch

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Do you feel we'll see World of Warcraft or League of Legends on the Nintendo Switch one day? How bad do you feel is the possibility of these games getting Nintendo Switch versions?

If you don't think they'll ever see the light of day on the console, what do you feel is stopping 'em from getting a Nintendo Switch port?

WOW LOL.:D
I honestly hope they come to the switch, especially world of warcraft.

Do you feel we'll see World of Warcraft or League of Legends on the Nintendo Switch one day? How bad do you feel is the possibility of these games getting Nintendo Switch versions?

If you don't think they'll ever see the light of day on the console, what do you feel is stopping 'em from getting a Nintendo Switch port?
If lol comes to switch, I dare you to constantly ask @Sky if she wants to play!

World of warcraft is a full on MMORPG, that'll never come to console let alone switch. If that comes to switch then I'll start riots and petitions to get guild wars 2 to get on the console even if the only thing I'd use it for is to grab dailies lmao. MMORPGs are hell on normal keyboard and mice without a ton of tweaking, it'd be literally impossible to play with a controller because there's simply not enough buttons. And no, touch screen wouldn't cut it either, you'd end up with the screen just purely buttons, nothing else.

There's already a MOBA or 2 on the switch so LoL is more likely, but considering how long it's been running + it's popularity, I'd imagine it would have already been ported by now. Currently they have valorant and stuff to work on so if they do end up porting it, it'll be quite a while until it happens. Legends of Runeterra is likely to come to switch I'd say though, it's on PC and mobile so.

Back