Possible games for "New" 3DS?

• Thread starter KaiianBoss1914
  • Start date
KaiianBoss1914

KaiianBoss1914

RPG Freak
Towns Folk
The new model for the 3ds/3ds XL is offering a lot of new opportunities for games the current version for NA/Europe doesn't have. For example a Metroid FPS game like Prime is possible where you could use the new analog stick to look around and use the circle pad to move. What are some games you're hoping are possible?

Reactions: 3dsatackman
I've heard rumors (that are probably not true at all) about a Super Mario Sunshine for N3DS, and seeing how they managed to fit a better version of Super Mario 64 on the NDS I can see it being a big possibility. It might also motivate a lot of people to buy the N3DS, even to those who already have a normal 3DS.

I wish they could port some gamecube games, I don't mind the visual downgrade.

I second porting gamecube games (even though I would prefer this on Wii U) as it would be amazing to play some of these games whenever I wanted. Considering Nintendo are porting Xenoblade Chronicles off of the Wii they could easily port Gamecube titles due to the new buttons and nub/second analog stick.

They will probably make wii and GameCube ports. I am hoping they will make a pokemon game exclusive to the N3ds with all regions...

Mother 4 since each game besides Mother 3 has needed some sort of update in sound or otherwise. And the New 3DS would be easier to program than the Wii U, making it even more likely as it is a lot of effort, however sales wise it would be better off being a 3DS title as everyone who buys Smash 3DS and is a Earthbound fan is most definitely going to buy the game. I don't know why it would need the update anyways. It would probably be a 60 or 70 USD (normally 40) 3DS title with a really big memory and a really long story (especially if it still goes with the 8-bit art style which takes a heck of a little amount of space).

Im pretty sure that there will be a 7th gen of pokemon for the NeW Nintendo 3DS anytime soon

I am still kind of out from new nintendo 3ds, but so far I have only heard of Xenoblade chronicles for this handheld. I haven't heard anything about the sunshine game being remastered in 3d or something like it. I hope it is just a few of those games exclusives to that console and not anymore, I don't want to spend more money on another console.!

Back