Possible Golden Sun 4

• Thread starter BlazingPhoenix
  • Start date
B

BlazingPhoenix

I made Resetti's Bad list.
Banned User
So i know this site has a decent golden sun following, due to the amount of people commenting on how they had wished Issac was in Smash 4, so i wanted to let you guys know that camelot will only publish the game if they get at least 70,000 signatures on a petition, but the problem is they don't even have 10,000 signatures yet, so if anyone here REALLY wants golden sun 4 i highly advise you sign this petition, you dont have to make an account, you dont have to donate, and i already checked with @Marc who said that this is okay.
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/operation-sunrise

I signed!

Signed! I guess this game can possibly come on the wii u, depending on how long development will take, but most demand was for a wii u version. Nonetheless to say, a golden sun 4 would be nice, and I would personally love for that to happen. I hope that if this becomes true, they develop it fairly quickly.

Signed! I guess this game can possibly come on the wii u, depending on how long development will take, but most demand was for a wii u version. Nonetheless to say, a golden sun 4 would be nice, and I would personally love for that to happen. I hope that if this becomes true, they develop it fairly quickly.
I remeber someone saying it would be 3ds

I remeber someone saying it would be 3ds
That won't be bad either, but I also heard of it being for the wii u. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Well, i am just happy that we are 2 steps closer to getting golden sun 4! Come on guys, who else wants to sign!

Bump

Back