1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Moon/Sun Possibly the BIGGEST thing in Pokemon yet!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Universe' started by Cosmogle, Nov 14, 2017 at 11:40 AM.

1. Cosmogle

Cosmogle Interstellar Puff Ball Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    901 coins

As you can see, Move Tutors make a reentry to USUM, but what is Ultra Burst, and how will it affect Necrozma and the story itself?!?!

SO HYPED!!! :D
  2. DarkSpyro

DarkSpyro The Hero in Green Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    8 coins
  3. buckembarnes

buckembarnes Collector Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    421 coins
    Really excited for the Move Tutors, as I won't have to do breeding in 6th Gen to get them anymore! Looks like it's mostly the same stuff. I like that you can earn points for the Move Tutor without having to battle now with Mantine Surf! I don't remember, did they say if it will still use BP for move tutors? I've been saving my BP on Bank to transfer to USUM when it comes out! I've got like 200 BP saved up! XD I can't believe there's only three more days!!!
  4. Aura_Knight394

Aura_Knight394 Captain of the S.S. Clark

Play Coins:
    137 coins
  5. Artisan

Artisan Rainbow Rocket Got Nuthin On Me Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    1,193 coins
    Great. All I need to make the perfect team is right here. Move tutor moves help for any teambuilding and hopefully getting BP gets easier too to make the whole process more streamlined so you can get straight to battling.