Post a Fact about Yourself!

• Thread starter 24460
  • Start date

Professional Profile Stalker
Towns Folk
This is similar to "Post a fact about the user above you," yet different in the sense that you post about yourself
Some small rules to cover
1. The post must be something meaningful about yourself.
2. The post should be something not many people know about you.
3. The post should be something not physical unless it is meaningful or unique to you

Some Examples:
I was born with almost electric blue eyes, but they morphed into gray, and are now becoming slightly greener
I have tried to run away from home and kill myself multiple times in the past two years.

Yes those are both true about myself. Have Fun!

I'm not so sure if these count, but here are some of mine:

I have dark brown eyes that have a blue and purple ring around them.

My hair is a natural black to dark brown to light brown ombre thingy, with some natural highlights as well :panda:

Every time I would get into those stupid "gifted groups" in school, I would pretend to be stupid to get out of them. As some people on here know, I hate gifted groups and the very idea of them.

Reactions: 24460
That's pretty deep Omar. Hope your doing okay now. *hug*

A little about myself:

1) Trance is my favorite music genre.
2) I consider myself a conservative but don't associate with any political party.
3) I played Runescape consistently for over 7 years.

Reactions: 24460
1) I haven't played a console game in over a year.
2) Since PoGo came out I went outside more in 3 days than I ever did all year.
3) I'm almost not interested in anything these days.

1) I am 5 parts European and 1 part Asian
2) I thought I sung terribly at church, not unlike what others said
3) I have done some poetic recitals, 4 to date. In small, to big venues

Reactions: Natsu Swagneel
I'm part European and part Asian too! ^~^
Anyway, I suppose I'll post a few more facts about myself while I'm here! :p

Though I do love World of Warcraft, I haven't played it in a long time, and by a "long time" I mean four years.

I've been on Pedia for over a year now, but most people here still don't know me because I've lost internet connection for a few months on that year ;c

I actually would like to be a Moderator on Pedia, because I like helping communities grow, and I also happen to like helping people a lot! :D

Reactions: MuffinLad
1) I never graduated from high school
2) I can be rather distant and cold, when need be
3) I've went through 4 to 5 eye re-alignment surgeries for "lazy" eyes.

1) Was born when Spyro The Dragon was released. Its relations to my username are coincidental.
2)Had a dream of becoming a singer/songwriter/composer for a living.
3)Favorite book of the Bible is Isaiah.

I love gaming and I'm trying to make a gaming channel but I'm not motivated just record myself while doing the ting I love...
The reason why I'm not motivated 1, I don't have the proper equipment, 2, I don't have channel art and I don't want to seem unprofessional, 3, I sound like an idiot in a microphone but I want commentary. But if I do it's going to be in collaboration with my girlfriend and sister's channel.

I love gaming and I'm trying to make a gaming channel but I'm not motivated just record myself while doing the ting I love...
The reason why I'm not motivated 1, I don't have the proper equipment, 2, I don't have channel art and I don't want to seem unprofessional, 3, I sound like an idiot in a microphone but I want commentary. But if I do it's going to be in collaboration with my girlfriend and sister's channel.
I feel exactly the same way

Reactions: Iso Kilo
I like consistently asking "What is a dragon?"

Drawing is a hobby I picked up just recently and I like my drawings but I never (like to) share them to anyone >.<

I use glasses and I wish I had perfect vision xD

I wish I had a voice for singing :bag:

I still like cartoons despite being pretty childish :bear:

Alright, I'll play along with your thread.

1) Well... (In a none gross manner mind you.) I seem to enjoy young women's feet... Yeah.
2) I think I like to voice act so much, I read out the character dialogue in text based games. (But I don't do this with books though. Probably a good thing, I'd probably hurt my throat from too much voice acting.)
3) I am a twin brother to @Erix Summerdown (We sometimes mess with people because of this.)

I hate getting drug in to threads or posts like these via tags, regardless of who it is doing the dragging.

Okie then
1. I'm part Bengali (Both my parents are Bengali)
2. I love to draw (I never really show my drawings in public)
3. I have black hair and very dark brown eyes

That's all about me ^-^

I wish I had inherited my dad's green eyes :'D

I like tall women >.<)/

I can bend my arms in many ways and put my legs above my neck :thumbsup:

I'm a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally picky eater >.<

I... Tend to get a kick off causing fights :bag: I'm trying to rein that in though >.<)/

1)I own a very good first edition dark magician card that i love a lot and never let any one se
2)I love horror EVERYTHING about it
3)I LOVE pokemon

Back