Post Malone x Pokemon Day Virtual Concert

• Thread starter Jisenku
  • Start date
J

Jisenku

I have an obsession with Tesla >.<
Towns Folk
Post Malone will be headlining for the P25 Virtual Concert celebrating Pokemon's 25th anniversary. Also, leading up to the event there will be a Pokemon GO Tour: Kanto event (https://pokemongolive.com/post/pokemongotour-kanto) and on February 25th, Pokemon will be releasing a Pokemon Sword and Shield password for an exclusive Pikachu.
Release Notes said:
In keeping with the music theme for the year, this Pikachu knows the move Sing, which it can’t ordinarily learn...
The concert will be on February 27th @ 7 PM EST

What do you think of the new collab?

Sources:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mizunil
Poké malone.
Also can’t wait for the next pokemon games: pokemon face tattoo and pokemon arm tattoo

• Funny
Reactions: phofufury, Mizunil and Jisenku
Poké malone.
Also can’t wait for the next pokemon games: pokemon face tattoo and pokemon arm tattoo
i bet he will get tats of pokemon lol

• Funny
Reactions: Jisenku
Sing is a terrible move for Pikachu to have. Perish Song would have been more accurate but they are so uncreative at this point it only makes sense. Also are we going to ship Katy Perry and Super Bowl left shark Garchomp Post Malone since they both support Pokemon? Unless there are people in Pokemon suits/animatronics this is just another music concert unrelated to Pokemon imo.

Reactions: Duffy and Jisenku
I'm watching it as I'm writing this. I like Post Malone so I'm enjoying it although basically if I couldn't see the youtube video in the background you'd hardly notice it was Pokémon themed. Some pokemon in the background do make some noise though. Interesting colab tho.

pikachu with sing move , this pick of a move is mainly based from the event name , the code players put in mystery gift to get and that on the event people sing at it.
the move sing itself in main pokemon is not reliable.
perish song is nice move in battles but feels wierd for anpikachu to get from a event.
but that move is better than sing is.
this event did not feel very much pokemon like but was on pokemon day and had pokemon stuff in it outside of it beinng on pokemon youtube channel.
based off of what i hear on this post , i missed the stream event when it was live.
but overall it sounded like the event was enjoyable to watch.

Back