• Thread starter 9070
  • Start date

Restricted User
Towns Folk
HhCY69v.jpg
heres mine

Last edited by a moderator:
I won't even comment on yours... :whistle:

I started my collection of amiibo since February of this year,and so far,here's what my search(and nobly suffering wallet) has achieved(Sorry if the quality isn't all that great):

image.jpg

Oh,and the ones that are complete with training at level 50 are Mario(Sr.M),Luigi(Lubroigi),Bowser(Repkotile),Yoshi(Yoshzilla),Kirby(Kirbo) and Sonic(Sonicator).

Reactions: 423
I won't even comment on yours... :whistle:

I started my collection of amiibo since February of this year,and so far,here's what my search(and nobly suffering wallet) has achieved(Sorry if the quality isn't all that great):

View attachment 7673

Oh,and the ones that are complete with training at level 50 are Mario(Sr.M),Luigi(Lubroigi),Bowser(Repkotile),Yoshi(Yoshzilla),Kirby(Kirbo) and Sonic(Sonicator).

LOL that was actually a picture from someone else, not mine. Just found it funny. Nice collection you've got! Do you just collect characters you like, or what?

Reactions: T-Player Guy
LOL that was actually a picture from someone else, not mine. Just found it funny. Nice collection you've got! Do you just collect characters you like, or what?
Thanks!For the majority of the time,I search and get the characters based upon my likings or overall experience with his/her franchise,even if I sometimes don't go totally go that route,like with my case with Mega Man,which I never played any of his games(although they do look pretty awesome to play),but I got him because I was wanting to raise my collection with the blue bomber in it.So yeah,collecting amiibo is a bit of a challenge to decide which one to take with you at one time,but it all compensates torwards the end. :)
And I really almost tought someone was holding 7 King Dedede and 7 Ness amiibo on their own,which woudn't be a problem if they weren't so rare to encounter nowadays. :p

Back