Post Your Favourite Recipes!

• Thread starter NATT44
  • Start date
NATT44

NATT44

Turtle King of The Internet
Towns Folk
Hey guys, NATT44 here, resident Nintenpedia chef (apparently). Thanks to @ShinyEevee , I created this thread for all my favourite cooks out there to post their best recipes! Leave a like on the best posts, and don't forget to write back if you try one out!

Reactions: phofufury
NATT44's Soupe à l'Oignone
1 liter beef stock
1 kg white onions
olive oil
150 mL white wine
salt and pepper
thick, crusty French loaf
300g Comté cheese

Cut the bread into thick slices and place in a warm oven to crisp. Meanwhile, warm the stock over low heat.
Begin by chopping the onions into short shoestrings. Heat a (rather large) pot over medium-high heat, and add the onions, coating thoroughly in olive oil. Reduce heat to medium and cook for ~1 hour until reduced and darkly caramelized (adding a small pinch of salt at this point can help your onions release moisture if they are stubborn). Deglaze with white wine, then add beef stock. Adjust consistency with water if necessary, then season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Into individual soup crocks, ladle the onion soup until ~3cm remain to the edge of each bowl. Top with a slice of bread as a raft, then add shavings of cheese to each until desired cheesiness is acheesed (*cough* achieved). Place under a hot broiler until cheese is melted, then serve, being careful not to burn yourself or your guests with the hot soup.
Enjoy!

EDIT: Vote for the next recipe! Gnocchi alla rosa or my famous Lasagna Bolognese?

Reactions: phofufury and Mizunil
It’s nothing special, but its good:
Fruit musli
Lots of oats,
Frozen berries,
Add applesauce, crushed pineapple and/or fruit juice as you mix it all together. Add more applesauce pineapple or juice till the oats are as moist as you desire.

Reactions: NATT44
I call it, "fruit in a bowl" and some may call it "fruit salad".

Cut up your favorite fruits (grapes, apple, whatever you like), and toss it into a bowl. Then eat it. I'm so creative.

Cut up your favorite fruits (grapes, apple, whatever you like), and toss it into a bowl. Then eat it. I'm so creative.
I totally tried this recipe! Thanks, @ShinyEevee!
10/10 would fruit again :hungry:

My parents usually add a fruit flavored yogurt in, but still yum

My parents usually add a fruit flavored yogurt in, but still yum
My family makes a sort of fruit salad with canned fruit and marshmallows. It's pretty good, but frankly it's no longer fruit at that point...

Marshmallow salad:
fresh grapes
maraschino cherries
canned pineapple
mandarin oranges
mini marshmallows
like whatever else you want

Put it all in a bowl, mix it up and eat it. Not much else to say.

Reading all of these recipes is making me hungry. They all sound so good!

Lol i would but it would be endless *keto* reciepes xD but currently

Our fav recipe is low carb cream cheese pumpkin bread :)

Lol i would but it would be endless *keto* reciepes xD but currently

Our fav recipe is low carb cream cheese pumpkin bread :)
Oh so you made that cool pumpkin bread with cream cheese yourself? Nice!

My family makes a sort of fruit salad with canned fruit and marshmallows. It's pretty good, but frankly it's no longer fruit at that point...

Marshmallow salad:
fresh grapes
maraschino cherries
canned pineapple
mandarin oranges
mini marshmallows
like whatever else you want

Put it all in a bowl, mix it up and eat it. Not much else to say.
I never thought of mixing marshmallows with fruit. I wonder what else tastes good with marshmallows...

Reactions: xNo1Hatedx
3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies:
-1 Cup Peanut Butter
-1 Cup Sugar
-1 Egg
(Chocolate chips optional)

Mix the Peanut Butter and sugar, then mix in the egg. Bake for about 8-12 minutes at 350F.

Super easy, and initially I was surprised how they turned out like a genuine peanut butter cookie. Originally saw this on the back of the peanut butter box, but I've also seen it online a few times. :D

Reactions: phofufury
Back