Post Your Music Library

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Matthew

Matthew

WE ARE... MARSHALL!!
Towns Folk
I got so much music I don't think a picture would even begin to show you how much I love music! If this was for movies then that's another story. I got billions of movies!

j6ow.png

I'm liking your library. It's to the point.

Thanks. I only keep my favourites on my computer. There are only 50 songs on it right now.

Well, it's expanded somewhat since then

2qsb5za.png

Edit: Dang, it won't show properly. I guess if you really want to see it, you can save it and then zoom on it using an image editor :p

Well, it's expanded somewhat since then

2qsb5za.png

Edit: Dang, it won't show properly. I guess if you really want to see it, you can save it and then zoom on it using an image editor :p

What about me? I have over 100GB of music!

What about me? I have over 100GB of music!
Why? That's overkill, use Youtube!
z3450mindblown.jpg

z3450mindblown.jpg

Had low Internet, and at least the 25% of the music are backups of CD Music of my family, original copies we have (Some of them are really old)

z3450mindblown.jpg
ikr. I also use infinitelooper because I don't like having to go back to a tab in order to listen to it again.

Reactions: Reece
Is it weird that i only listen to music playlists online on some sites (like youtube, Soundcloud, etc) rather than downloading them?

Is it weird that i only listen to music playlists online on some sites (like youtube, Soundcloud, etc) rather than downloading them?
Same, I'm actually really stubborn when it comes to downloading files unto my computer, I only download images, I think it's a waste of space, when you can just go on Youtube an make your playlist.

I like having music on my computer. It makes me happy. And I'm not dependent on the internet that way.
Anyone noticed yet that I have Hatsune Miku in my playlist? :D

I don't know if I could take a good pic / screenie, but I have about 50 songs, all of them being Vocaloid. I kind of want more though :bag:

I arrange my music by album now :cat:

aub11f.jpg

This is what I have on my desktop, though I have a little more on my laptop:

kCAd85Y.png

I guess I'll arrange mine too
upload_2015-2-1_11-48-20.png

Again, arranged by album.

Untitled.png

33e6d8h.png

What isn't pictured because it is crammed into Misc or New is Muse, NIN, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, and Green Day. :)

Reactions: 18
Back