Post your SmileBASIC program here!

• Thread starter SamKitsune
  • Start date
SamKitsune

SamKitsune

An Unknown Enity
Towns Folk
If anyone has SmileBASIC or at least know one, feel free to post it here. Post the title, the public key, and a description of the program.

Here's mine I made recently.

Wav Recorder
- 7AVYY3HJ

This program allows you to recorder sounds from the 3DS's mic up to 10 seconds, and then playback your recorded sounds. You can even save and load your sounds! Version 1.0 has the basics, but later on, it will come with a library to playback those sounds you recorded to your own program.

Have fun, and please share your programs!

Reactions: Tho and Marc
Wav Recorder v1.1 - Y3EKE3D6

File size decrease.
Records up to 30 seconds.
You can even use the sounds you recorded for your own project with Wav Player.

To use Wav Player for your project, please include these lines at the beginning of the project.

LOAD "PRG1:WAVPLAYER.LIB",FALSE
USE 1
EXEC 1

WAVPLAY must be included in the beginning of the loop that you're running the WAV file. Otherwise, you will have an error.

EX:

WHILE 1
WAVPLAY
WEND

WAVLOAD loads and plays the WAV file. In quotes, type the file name. You can type either the simple name or the full name.

EX: WAVLOAD "WAVFILE" : WAVLOAD "DAT:WAVFILE.WAV"

WAVSTOP stops playing the WAV file.

For reference, you can look up WAVTEST, and see how it works.

4KXPE3AD It's just a bird flying over trees, but hope it's good. I'm still working on one.

So, I have SmileBasic, a program to program. Here's what I'm working on.

1. Jishiesen (A Japanese to English or vice versa dictionary with example phrases, notes, and editable entries
2. BW(A black and white platform game...if I told you why it's b&w I'd have to kill you. (You'll just have to wait and see)
3. Element (Similar to mine craft but different :cat:

4. An anime like story where you make your own decisions and follow the story of an anime character.

Last edited:
I have tried to look at other programs, but I can't seem to understand them. I think I know what an array is and how to use it, but I have no idea how all of these other programs used it. The only thing that I can think would make sense to use arrays on is animation, for example when a button is pushed. Other than that, I can't figure out how everyone is using them. It looks way too complicated to figure out alone.

I also wonder how do you use geometry in these programs? I think I can make very, very simple games that don't require bg collision, so I not totally stupid on the subject. But, for example, I will look at a code for noise and other things, and I can't figure out how to programmer figured how what kind of math to use and when to get the desired affect.

Back