• Thread starter Jisenku
  • Start date
J

Jisenku

I have an obsession with Tesla >.<
Towns Folk
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mizunil
That sounds pretty good! My only criticism though would be that a couple of points sounds disjointed a bit, doesn't quite smoothly transition from one part to another. The rest though sounds good!

• Informative
Reactions: Jisenku
That sounds pretty good! My only criticism though would be that a couple of points sounds disjointed a bit, doesn't quite smoothly transition from one part to another. The rest though sounds good!
Yeah, the transitions were a problem for me, I'm just not completely sure how to fix it...
and don't steal it... I have licensing!

Yeah, the transitions were a problem for me, I'm just not completely sure how to fix it...
and don't steal it... I have licensing!

you uh.... do know what licenses are right?

To fix it, try and fade one part into another, so keep the base beat going while crossing into another part. Work with bits, as you listen, you'll find things that sound more natural.

• Informative
you uh.... do know what licenses are right?

To fix it, try and fade one part into another, so keep the base beat going while crossing into another part. Work with bits, as you listen, you'll find things that sound more natural.
I really don't have any idea what I am doing

1) I did CC licencing just for protection
2) Eh... I just don't know what it is though (other than you have to attribute it back to me, plus you can't use it for commercial purposes)

I will try to work on the transitions!

I really don't have any idea what I am doing

1) I did CC licencing just for protection
2) Eh... I just don't know what it is though (other than you have to attribute it back to me, plus you can't use it for commercial purposes)

I will try to work on the transitions!

honestly, unless you're going business with it, don't bother too much about licenses. Technically all creative work is "automatically" given rights to the creator, licenses only are there to protect commercial/business stuff really.

But yeah, have a tinker with the transition parts, the more you tinker, the more you'll understand how music fits together. Go listen to some songs as well that change beat/tune mid-way through and listen to the music and how that flows.

• Informative
Thanks to @Marc for editing my post to include more songs at Lightning McQueen speeds

sad_edit.exe

almost got my music on Spotify and all other major platforms... but my promo code was expired (it made a single free)... ;~;

Last edited:
edit: my songs are going to be on spotify!!!

Back