Power Rangers Super Megaforce

• Thread starter Mr.Panos
  • Start date
Mr.Panos

Mr.Panos

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
Playing Power Rangers Super Megaforce, we can save the world from evil! :p Okay, I am an addicted to Power Ranges and I am very excited to see this game! We can get access to their incredible powers, weapons and more! Our enemy is called Armada and he was sent to conquer the whole earth! We must protect our citizens, right?
I am looking forward to paying this game! Are you? Would you ever buy it?

I remember watching an episode or two of Power Rangers. Eh, it's more of a piece of shovelware that I might consider if it's in some discount bin one day.

I remember watching an episode or two of Power Rangers. Eh, it's more of a piece of shovelware that I might consider if it's in some discount bin one day.

Well, even if it's shovelware, Bandai Namco puts some work on it. Still I suppose it's a good entry for fans of the series...

Playing Power Rangers Super Megaforce, we can save the world from evil! :p Okay, I am an addicted to Power Ranges and I am very excited to see this game! We can get access to their incredible powers, weapons and more! Our enemy is called Armada and he was sent to conquer the whole earth! We must protect our citizens, right?
I am looking forward to paying this game! Are you? Would you ever buy it?

I won't get this game because I don't even like Power Rangers, but looks pretty exiting in the way you described it.

Back