Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Don't really like the Mario one but the Zelda controller looks awesome :D

Zelda themed Switch controller :

t6W8XrZ.jpg

Mario themed Switch controller :

giHIn0r.jpg

They're both coming out next month for $30 each by PowerA. They're both licensed products by Nintendo and feature six interchangeable analog caps, soft-touch rubber grips and a 10-foot removable USB cable.

Thoughts?

Wait they're pro controllers for only $30? Sign me up. The original were way to expensive, but you get a cool design and it's like $50 cheaper. Or are they just selling the skin/design for $30. If that's the case it's a rip-off.

Wait they're pro controllers for only $30? Sign me up. The original were way to expensive, but you get a cool design and it's like $50 cheaper. Or are they just selling the skin/design for $30. If that's the case it's a rip-off.
They're actual controllers ;)

Are they for the switch ?

So they attach like the gcn wii u controllers?

Would be great for more precise game play instead if the tiny joycons. Both look cool and 30$!?!?!? They're gonna be as rarer than a switch. Might buy one so i can play splitscreen with both of us having full controllers

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen the these controllers but with no design on them at Walmart for the same price but these actually look pretty cool. :p

I would get these controllers, but sadly they don't have gyro, motion, amiibo support or hd rumble so I think I'll have to pass it. This is defo the best controller for the nintendo switch I've seen aside from the pro controller. Maybe later down the road I'll buy this controller, most likely for a game that doesn't need gyro motion or amiibo (mario kart 9???). Hopefully there isn't a patch that stops these controllers from working though.

Oh my gosh! The Zelda themed one is amazing! I love the design - It's dark, simple and not too over-the-top. Mario controller doesn't look half-bad either, red is my favourite colour and the power-ups make it adorable! Both items seem like they would be quite pricey like the Splatoon 2 exclusive one. Would be nice if EU/UK could make these available. Probably a bit of a long-shot, but there ya go. xd

I would have been happy to get one at release of the console, but since we already have an official pro controller, it is probably not worth it, probably more joy-cons would be more useful. Now to hope for a Zelda themed set of joy-cons, it might happen :) Although if they don't have an amiibo reader it wouldn't be worth it for me.

They're so cool if only they had gyro then I would totally buy them but for now I'm going to get the official one

They look very cool, their only problem is that to cut the price they had to get some of the features out, like motion controls, HD rumble and Amiibo support. I hope that some company will make a 50/60 $ controller for the Switch that will be comparable to the Pro Controller.

Back