Pranks!

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
Have you ever pulled a prank on someone, or been a victim of one? was it successful or an epic fail? share your details here! =3

Reactions: 3dsatackman
Well I prank called a friend of mine who was a member here called POKEMON MASTER STRATEGIST using my other friends phone I said that I got complaints from people in the community saying that they heard strange noises coming from his house :p and then I got really mad and I handed the phone over to my other friend who said that he would press charges for his 'lack of respect'

I was in a computer shop with my friend. He bought a coffee-2-go and when he drank it, before we came in, he gave the cup to me. I didn't have anywhere to throw it, so I made it into a ball like shape and held onto it. When we entered and he finally bought what he came for, I sneaked up and put the cup in his hood. I just disappeared and watched from a distance. One of the clerks mentioned he had thrash in his hood and he just looked up and said: "You a**hole"
I never had such a laugh process in my life. From schoolgirl giggling to a violent maniac laugh.

I don't really do any pranks but i like seeing show about people doing pranks to others people's they are so funny but making pranks can start a fight and when a fight has started with me you'll die

I did lots of phone pranks in a hotel once. It was hilarious. Thank God I didn't get chucked out :p

Aside from that, I can't really remember. I sometimes succeed in jumping from behind doors at people and whatnot but anyway ... :panda:

i have done quite a lot of pranks ;) and here is one that is kinda mean to the people watching but is extremly funny for the one doing it: get a bread knife kinda like this one:
images
and put the side that is not sharp on your arm and pretend to saw :p and if you are like AAARRRGH while you are doing it then it is funnier:p XD

Back