Prankster

• Thread starter ShinyLatios
  • Start date
ShinyLatios

ShinyLatios

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Prankster is that annoying ability that allows non-attacking moves to get priority. This allows for moves like Thunderwave and Will-o-Wisp to hit before the opponent gets to do anything.

Which do you think is the best prankster pokemon to troll others in the gen 6 metagame and why?

Prankster is a tricky move man, I put it on my Volbeat and I get +3spatk with tail glow and my focus sash lets me survive anything, then I baton pass out to a powerhouse and make it happen.

Some common Pranksters: Sableye (WoW and Recover make it annoying) and Klefki (A great supporter or Swagplay user) and Whimsicott.

Last edited:
Prankster is that annoying ability that allows non-attacking moves to get priority. This allows for moves like Thunderwave and Will-o-Wisp to hit before the opponent gets to do anything.

Which do you think is the best prankster pokemon to troll others in the gen 6 metagame and why?
Klefki for sure :D Light screen and reflect are no problem and it doesn't even need a Focus Sash/Band because of its bulk. Foul Play in awesome so it doesn't have to invest EVs into attack. Fairy Lock before fainting or Toxic/Thunder Wave to cripple Bulky and sweepers. Spikes is also an option Klefki is awesome!

I agree that the Prankster ability is very annoying especially when its the Klefki because of its high defences and the stats . I also experienced when it comes to Sableeye and the others with the ability . To me its not always annoying but its just that its really effective in certain circumstances :/

I agree that the Prankster ability is very annoying especially when its the Klefki because of its high defences and the stats . I also experienced when it comes to Sableeye and the others with the ability . To me its not always annoying but its just that its really effective in certain circumstances :/
Yup! It only has 2 weaknessness, Fire and ground and resists almost all types. It also has high defense and can't really be cripped with Will-o-wisp, Toxic, and Thunder Wave because it has Foul Play and Prankster! :D

Back