Pre-purchasing and pre-loading coming to Wii U and 3DS

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Good news folks.

Later this year, it will be possible to pre-order digital games via eShop. Yes, you heard right. Pre-purchasing and pre-loading games on the Wii U will be possible later this year around the time of Super Smash Bros. for Wii U's release I assume, while we'll have to wait till 2015 to see the feature in action on the 3DS eShop.

Source: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/library/events/141030/05.html

What are your thoughts?

It sucks that 3DS is getting it next year when games like Pokemon Omega Ruby, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Persona Q, Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley and a couple more 3DS games will be released this year, :panda:

Reactions: SaToRi
Seems good, but as you said, it's not nice delaying it to next year for the 3DS... (Otherwise, I would have digitally pre-purchased MH4U, Persona Q and Pokémon AS...)

I guess getting it is still better than not getting it, and I would have loved to pre-order OR. But like I said though, getting it sometime is better than not getting it at all though. Pre-orders are always good for people who like to know they don't end up spending the money on something else first.

Aaaand the 3DS gets the short end of the stick...again
No surprise though, they want to up the sales for the Wii U and with the New 3DS coming out, and as a result the 3DS is rejected in the end.

Back