Princess Peach Confirmed for Super Smash Bros. 3DS/WiiU

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
That's right. If you have not checked out SmashBros.com, you better do it right now :coffee: Princess Peach has been confirmed as a playable character - http://www.smashbros.com/us/characters/peach.html

screen_4.jpg

screen_10.jpg

What are your thoughts?

Oh God! No! Nooooooo!!!!! :eek:

:p

But on a side note, those screenshots look amazing.

We have Mario, Bowser, Peach, Donkey Kong and Luigi.
Still waiting for Yoshi :D

Oh God! No! Nooooooo!!!!! :eek:

:p

But on a side note, those screenshots look amazing.

So you don't like Peach's cakes?

It's time for the princess to get a little dirty.

YES! I like Peach. :3

She was my second main in Melee. She was then nerfed in Brawl, sadly. Here's hoping I'm able to have more fun with her this time around.

My sweet princess is on the game... And she looks as beautiful as ever. <3

cool i have not and most likely wont play as peach but the more characters the better i say. also if since they are doing peach daisy, rosalina,and zelda there will be a lot more girls to play as and maybe more girls will get the game.

I thought peach was already confirmed in a screenshot....like, the ring is for whom? Pic... I'm not sure though.

Princess Peach = Milf

j/k Though...never was a fan of her in any smash bros game, but i like her mechanics, and double jump up b

Huh? Surprised I haven't answered to this thread. Anyways, I love Princess Peach, and her design looks much better than the one in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, I played with her a lot (in SSBB), but now since Rosalina is available in this upcoming game, I think I won't play with Peach much.

The're a lot more female characters in this roster, so I think Peach's popularity will drop now.

Rosalina and the chick from the Pit game if i understood that e3 video correctly. Wii fit trainer counts a female?

Peach is a great competitive character and it's no surprise of her reveal. She has a great air game and the ability to float in mid-air like in SMB2 (USA), she can get a vegetable projectile whenever she wants, and she is far from a damsel in distress. Her B move Toad can be annoying though.

Reactions: Reece
Peach is a great competitive character and it's no surprise of her reveal. She has a great air game and the ability to float in mid-air like in SMB2 (USA), she can get a vegetable projectile whenever she wants, and she is far from a damsel in distress. Her B move Toad can be annoying though.
Up to this day, I don't think I ever used the B move correctly. Her Side-B move is my favorite though! I don't get why people dislike playing with her, mostly everyone I know/played with in Super Smash Bros. Brawl didn't play with her.

And next up... Pink Gold Peach! Jokes aside, this is was of course completely expected. Actually, now that I think about it, maybe a Pink Gold Peach skin might be a possible customization option :eek:. I know it probably doesn't make much sense, but I guess a skin wouldn't do any harm. Mario should also get a Metal Mario skin too (although if that happens, drop the Pink Gold Peach one). It could also affect the gameplay (increased traction and gravity for the character).

And next up... Pink Gold Peach! Jokes aside, this is was of course completely expected. Actually, now that I think about it, maybe a Pink Gold Peach skin might be a possible customization option :eek:. I know it probably doesn't make much sense, but I guess a skin wouldn't do any harm. Mario should also get a Metal Mario skin too (although if that happens, drop the Pink Gold Peach one). It could also affect the gameplay (increased traction and gravity for the character).
Then how would you know if Mario had used a metal box item? Just straight up physics? It seems unlikely that that would happen but in theory you could say it might. There still is the Metal Box item in SSB4 right? There has to be or else you would never have metal battles in Classic Mode and Classic Mode wouldn't be the same without it so you got your Metal Mario wish. Maybe in special fights or regular ones metal Peach would be Pink Gold (or just in the NSMB2 stage).

Yeah, maybe when Peach uses the Metal Box, she gets a Pink Gold skin instead. I guess it would be a cool little touch that brings a bit more variety to the item. I guess that's pretty much the only way to go with this idea (the whole metallic character thing should never have been invented in the first place).

Hmm peach as a usable fighter? Gosh that sounds awfully weird for a princess but it also sounds like it could work ;P I guess time will tell how good of a fighter she really is... She will definitely be one of the least powerful characters though....

Back