• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
3dsatackman

3dsatackman

Master of Fire!
Towns Folk
I just saw this on twitter
BlRkQPHIQAE74gc.jpg

does anyone plan on getting it? btw i have the Mario one but use it on my wii .

I like the the design, it fits in with the other Wii-Motes nicely, if I do get a Wii U, and I'm in need of a Wii remote, and I see it in one of my local stores, I'll buy it.

I like the the design, it fits in with the other Wii-Motes nicely, if I do get a Wii U, and I'm in need of a Wii remote, and I see it in one of my local stores, I'll buy it.

it is the same price as a 3ds game, or a regular wiiu remote. 40$ at least that is what it is in canada.

I still need to get the Luigi one before I'd consider getting the Peach one.

Hope there'll be a Toad or Bowser Wii Mote.

Hope there'll be a Toad or Bowser Wii Mote.
I'd love to see a Toad Wii-Mote, even though the Princess Peach Wii-Mote looks awesome, I think a Toad version would be the best of them all!

This reminds me, I have to get at least two Wii motes for my Wii U. Obviously the Princess Peach one is out of the question because it's pink, :eek:

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx and BjFauble
This reminds me, I have to get at least two Wii motes for my Wii U. Obviously the Princess Peach one is out of the question because it's pink, :eek:
but its match colors is so~~ great! maybe you can wait for the toad wii mote (let's guess... will it be yellow?)

Pink is awesome Marc :eek:, @145 I'm guessing it'll be Blue :)

@145 I'm guessing it'll be Blue :)
blue? it's not a bad idea. then maybe bowser wii mote will be yellow (i love yellow)

Reactions: Reece
blue? it's not a bad idea. then maybe bowser wii mote will be yellow (i love yellow)

That would be for Wario...
A blue one, well, light blue, is for Rosalina or Toad.
Bowser... That one would be probably orange...

That would be for Wario...
A blue one, well, light blue, is for Rosalina or Toad.
Bowser... That one would be probably orange...
Oh? A Rosalina remote :love: Never thought of that, that'll be awesome. I'll buy a ton if I get a Wii U. :giggle:

Oh? A Rosalina remote :love: Never thought of that, that'll be awesome. I'll buy a ton if I get a Wii U. :giggle:

Mmm... I would prefer a skin for the Wii U pad instead of a Wii Mote XD

I'm not sure if anyone knew about this new Wii Mote, but I think it's been announced yesterday:
yoshi_wii_remote_plus_small.png
Yoshi now get his own personal Wii U design, and I must admit ,it looks cool. I still want that Rosalina Wii U mote though.

I'm not sure if anyone knew about this new Wii Mote, but I think it's been announced yesterday:
yoshi_wii_remote_plus_small.png
Yoshi now get his own personal Wii U design, and I must admit ,it looks cool. I still want that Rosalina Wii U mote though.

At this rate, we will also get Waluigi and Wario designs too :p

At this rate, we will also get Waluigi and Wario designs too :p
Mhm, I still want the Rosalina design before them all though, I think this is a cool way, to express the Wii Mote, showing your favorite character from the Mario franchise.

Mhm, I still want the Rosalina design before them all though, I think this is a cool way, to express the Wii Mote, showing your favorite character from the Mario franchise.

It looks like the Wii will have the same cycle than the PS2... A long one :p

I don't think I will be getting the Princess Peach Wii Remote Plus because it is pink :O, but I will be getting the toad one or maybe I will not be getting any more when it comes out. I already have 3 Wii Remotes and my friend will give me another one, so the I will just buy the MotionPlus accessories.

If i would choose one i would pick the Yoshi and for the peach one maybe if i had a little sister i might buy it but i have a little brother so i'll pick the Mario.

Back