Princess Zelda should have her own game or don't?

• Thread starter Rockback
  • Start date
Rockback

Rockback

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Sometimes I think Princess Zelda should have her own game because some people think the "Zelda" is "Link" as you know and it's very ridiculous haha, and of course, she's an important character with a great story, so what do you think?

The legend of link kinda has a nice ring to it ;)

They should make a game based on Zelda trying to escape ganondorf. It could be LoZ backwards. It could be about her being stuck in a giant dungeon or something. I don't know, I've never heard anyone say Zelda needs her own game. They could also add Zelda's different elemental powers to help solve the puzzles. I'd totally play that game, if it was released hehe :p

Reactions: Derplink_:3 and Rockback
They should make a game based on Zelda trying to escape ganondorf. It could be LoZ backwards. It could be about her being stuck in a giant dungeon or something. I don't know, I've never heard anyone say Zelda needs her own game. They could also add Zelda's different elemental powers to help solve the puzzles. I'd totally play that game, if it was released hehe :p

Great! Wonderful idea! She could be Sheik when she scapes and keep her secret! haha

Reactions: 3823
Cool idea ! It would be very interesting to play due to the fact that solving puzzles will take some sort of new way to solve them . It would really be great to have that game and I think that it will be a special game that I supposing many people will considering it a more newer gameplay interface :thumbsup:

Reactions: Rockback
I am one of those people who understood Link was Zelda (when I was five years old). Anyway, i think you have a point there, the name of the game is actually kind of confusing. Now I am thinking what would be a zelda (only) game like? I don't konw why but something tells me it would be something like cooking mamma or the like hahaha no offense

People must stop thinking the name of the game is the name of the hero ¬¬

Zelda is powerful, as we see on Smash Bros. Series, and she even can turn into Sheik. She can handle Ganon alone easily.
Nintendo princesses just pretend to be kidnapped to be saved by the heroes :p

I am one of those people who understood Link was Zelda (when I was five years old). Anyway, i think you have a point there, the name of the game is actually kind of confusing. Now I am thinking what would be a zelda (only) game like? I don't konw why but something tells me it would be something like cooking mamma or the like hahaha no offense

People must stop thinking the name of the game is the name of the hero ¬¬

Zelda is powerful, as we see on Smash Bros. Series, and she even can turn into Sheik. She can handle Ganon alone easily.
Nintendo princesses just pretend to be kidnapped to be saved by the heroes :p
I used to think that Zelda was the hero Link but then I was wrong when a friend told me. I still don't get why it is still called The Legend of Zelda to this date but I think that maybe it just sounded better or something... ( The Legend of Link:eek: ) Well to me the Name doesn't really matter that much at all

As of Zelda in Super Smash Bros. , that is a whole different situation compared to the series . Nintendo princesses do somehow like to be kidnapped:nailbiting: ?

She does have fan games, :p The Legend of Princess is one.

As for an official game, it'd be great. Maybe prequel-like or one where she doesn't meet Link at all (except in a cameo) and it's about what she does for the good of Hyrule. Her own little adventure. I can already imagine, in my mind's eye, the Ocarina Zelda running through the forest. :D

Zelda does kinda have her own game..... the Wand of Gamelon, but it is a LoZ Cdi game, and people try to make sure that those games don't exist :p It was terrible, but I think that a new, better version could definitely work!

Wasen't The Wand of Gamalon a Zelda game with Zelda as the protagonist? I know it's a CDI game but it's as good as a game with Zelda as the protagonist as it might get. I hope nintendo reconsider making that into a reality.:D:p

Everyone who played Ocarina must remember Zelda was training with the Sheikah for several years (when Link was "sleeping"). She IS very powerful in the series. I just mentioned Smash 'cause it's an easy way to see her powers in action (or imagine how would be).

Reactions: Derplink_:3
I actually think that it would be very cool to have a Zelda-centered game, as it would be the first of its kind (Unless you count the hour known as the Wand of Gamelon), and thus would have many opportunities to take the series in fun and creative directions, all with Zelda at the helm.

At this point, she kind of deserves one, dontcha think? Heck, Princess Peach has her own game for the Nintendo DS! If not her own game, then please make her playable in a Breath of the Wild 2. I’m pretty sure that Nintendo knows everyone would flip out of their minds if that was a feature, lol

Back