problems acquiring wood scrap/ wood scrap+ for prowlers and palico, MH generations ultimate

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
im pretty used to grinding in this game at this point, i personally prefer to use my prowlers/ palicos on this game since theyve been easy for me to work with (i'll look into hunter arts and combos later), and managed to reach the first high rank level (7 star village quests), but ever since starting my runs on this game ive had a LOT of trouble trying to get wood scraps, and now that ive unlocked high rank the game is asking for the plus versions of these and despite numerous harvest tours on low rank and several days of trying, i just cant seem to find anything anywhere that can be converted to wood scraps, and now that im on high rank im a bit concerned about this problem especially seeing as ive finished low rank with my prowler/ palico team and have received almost no low rank wood scraps, any ive gotten were thank you presents for fulfilling villager requests and i cant find any items anywhere to convert to these. i couldnt find anything using google either, anyone can help much please?

Back