Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney Crossover opinions

• Thread starter ShinyLatios
  • Start date
ShinyLatios

ShinyLatios

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
What do you guys think of the crossover being made? I think the crossover will have orchestrated versions of the Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney OST during the trials lol

For now the only thing I know that is really good game and I will buying it.
(Don't want spoilers actually :p)

One review I saw said that the characterization was a bit lacking. They said that the non-main characters seemed a bit bland and uninteresting...I've never played Professor Layton games though, how do those work?

One review I saw said that the characterization was a bit lacking. They said that the non-main characters seemed a bit bland and uninteresting...I've never played Professor Layton games though, how do those work?

Well, it can happens but look Shin Megami Tensei IV, the main characters are interesting but you will love the game anyways.

In this case, the story is important but it doesn't affect at all.
I can give an opinion once I buy the game.

Well, it can happens but look Shin Megami Tensei IV, the main characters are interesting but you will love the game anyways.

In this case, the story is important but it doesn't affect at all.
I can give an opinion once I buy the game.
On a random note... what I don't get it is how the crossover will work for story...I mean, isn't it confirmed that it's a modern setting for the crossover? I don't see how that'll work for Fire Emblem given they usually take place in like a medieval type of setting.

On a random note... what I don't get it is how the crossover will work for story...I mean, isn't it confirmed that it's a modern setting for the crossover? I don't see how that'll work for Fire Emblem given they usually take place in like a medieval type of setting.

You're talking about Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney or Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem?

You're talking about Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney or Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem?
Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem. You made a reference to Shin Megami Tensei IV and I just commented on that. Sorry, should have been more clear on that haha

There's a Shin Megami Tensei Fire Emblem crossover? INCONCEIVABLE!!!! WHY WASN'T I INFORMED OF THIS!!!!

There's a Shin Megami Tensei Fire Emblem crossover? INCONCEIVABLE!!!! WHY WASN'T I INFORMED OF THIS!!!!!
Actually, its possible. With Pokemon X/Y and Dual Destinies out, I've been under a rock.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a Shin Megami Tensei Fire Emblem crossover? INCONCEIVABLE!!!! WHY WASN'T I INFORMED OF THIS!!!!

Well, we only know a teaser released like... 8 or 9 months ago.
Just that.

There is a thread in the forum if you want to see the teaser (in the Shin Megami Tensei forum)

Back