Profiteers wanted please help

• Thread starter Legends di Angelo
  • Start date
Legends di Angelo

Legends di Angelo

A Gaming Legend
Towns Folk
If you know the skill profiteer please let me know. I'm playing threw conquest and I need gold desperately.

My Midori has the profiteer skill. :p

You can just grind cash by challenges. You can scout low level fights and earn 1000-2000 from those fights. Then, fight higher level fights for more cash.

My Midori has the profiteer skill. :p

You can just grind cash by challenges. You can scout low level fights and earn 1000-2000 from those fights. Then, fight higher level fights for more cash.
in conquest you cant grind, so that skill is usefull like the other skill that makes you find weapons(but its exclusive from hoshido, and in birthirg and reveletions is usseles because you can grind)

in conquest you cant grind, so that skill is usefull like the other skill that makes you find weapons(but its exclusive from hoshido, and in birthirg and reveletions is usseles because you can grind)
Oops. I guess I forgot he was playing conquest. Anyways, I just sold needless weapons like the S-rank weapons (cuz no one can even each S-rank).

Oops. I guess I forgot he was playing conquest. Anyways, I just sold needless weapons like the S-rank weapons (cuz no one can even each S-rank).
Certain classes can reach S class. It's always the classes who only go for 1 weapon. For example a sniper can get to S rank in bows/yumi. Swordmasters can reach S rank swords/katana etc. The S rank weapons are usually quite good but with drawbacks. I'd say just sell anything that you don't need. If you had leveled up Mozu she would be able to become a merchant. If not have kaze S rank with somebody and Midori will be an apothecary and will learn the skill at level 5. Hope that helped ^_^

Certain classes can reach S class. It's always the classes who only go for 1 weapon. For example a sniper can get to S rank in bows/yumi. Swordmasters can reach S rank swords/katana etc. The S rank weapons are usually quite good but with drawbacks. I'd say just sell anything that you don't need. If you had leveled up Mozu she would be able to become a merchant. If not have kaze S rank with somebody and Midori will be an apothecary and will learn the skill at level 5. Hope that helped ^_^
yeah, these weapons must be used well, in bosses in example

Yeah but in conquest it's hard to manage getting someone in the S-rank level. I've beaten the game without even using them. They're like trophies to me anyways.

Yeah but in conquest it's hard to manage getting someone in the S-rank level. I've beaten the game without even using them. They're like trophies to me anyways.
you will only no reach S rank if you dont use a character every chapter so...

i figured a out a way. I married Mordia and became a merchant and learned the skill. Thats for all the tips

Back