Programs

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
Which programs do you use for work or play? which one's are your favorite to use?

I use VLC player to play movies/tv show eps. I use Chrome to browse the 'net. I use Paint to resize huge images. I guess that's it. xD

I just have the basics like Windows Movie Player, Microsoft Word, Photoshop, etc.

Photoshop, Illustrator, VLC Player, Chrome (for watching shows), Firefox for everything else.

Web Browsing: Mozilla Firefox
Listening to Music: Windows Media Player
Watching Videos: VLC Media Player/Media Player Classic (Home Cinema)
Photo Editing: Adobe Photoshop CS3
Chat: Skype, HexChat (IRC Client) and Pidgin (for anything other than Skype)

Other programs that I frequently use are FileZilla (FTP Client), PuTTY (Telnet/SSH Client) and TeamSpeak 3.

I have a lot of programs i like using as for an example VLC, Chrome or firefox,CCleaner and various witch depend on the type of the program i wanna use because they are not all the same

I use Chrome for web-browsing and VLC media player for video playing. I really like VLC because it actually plays the files my camcorder stores videos in (.MOD). Other applications are MS Word, 3dsMax (for 3d design) , and Movie Maker (just for being simple and easy to use).

Everything related to medias: VLC Media Player
Internet Browsing: Firefox
Image Modification/Resizing: Gimp, Paint(.NET) for fast resizing (avoids me to load GIMP entirely).

Google Chrome for web browsing, PhotoShop for image editing, Skype for instant messaging, Windows Media Player for video watching, Core FTP for file uploading to servers and Steam for gaming.

Everything I use extremely often :

Google Chrome
VLC Media Player (for shows)
iTunes
Photoshop CS6
Adobe Premiere Pro
Dreamweaver CS6 (well, not extremely often. On a weekly basis.)
Fraps
Steam

• Visual Studios
  • Goople Chrome
  • Fraps
  • Steam
  • Windows Media Player

Back