Project X Zone sold more than expected, sequel?

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
After the little Attack on Titan thing, here's an irony thing...

Bandai Namco said Project X Zone sold ten times better than expected, that means, from every one copy they expected, the game sold 10.

Bandai Namco also confirmed they're interested in a sequel so...
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Reactions: T-Player Guy and (deleted member)
That's great because the game is excellent and gives more than its cost's worth. If they can make another 50-hour sequel with lotsa likeable characters, I'm in :cat:

A better way of introducing the characters would be welcome instead of them just saying stuff like "Hold it!" or "Not so fast!" and jumping in :p

Reactions: Houari98Houari
I have the game and must say, its really fun and introduced me to all these characters i didnt know about. it was a really fun experience too! i like the idea of a sequel.

I don't have the game yet, but I enjoyed the demo. I've thought about picking it up, but with SSB 3DS just around the corner, I might just pass on that. However, if a sequel comes out later on, I will definitely look into getting it.

I hope the sequel includes Square Enix characters like Cloud, Sora, Neku, Lara Croft, etc.

Reactions: 18
I haven't fully played the first one but based on first impressions, the game isn't very good.

I'm glad it sold good for them but if they make a sequel I won't be buying it.

I have tried the demo and I can say that I like it. A lot. That is surprisingly good news for Bandai Namco.
I am looking forward to the sequel now.

I have tried the demo and I can say that I like it. A lot. That is surprisingly good news for Bandai Namco.
I am looking forward to the sequel now.
Should they include Square Enix in the sequel?

Should they include Square Enix in the sequel?
That would be a dream come true :love:

That would be a dream come true :love:
Yep Namco, Capcom, Sega, and Square Enix in the same game would be perfect seeing characters like Lloyd, Megaman.EXE, Sonic, and Cloud.

Yep Namco, Capcom, Sega, and Square Enix in the same game would be perfect seeing characters like Lloyd, Megaman.EXE, Sonic, and Cloud.
I would love to see Sephiroth as a playable character in the next Project X zone game, along with Tifa, Vincent, and Yuffie.
PS: enough off topic now.

I haven't fully played the first one but based on first impressions, the game isn't very good.

I'm glad it sold good for them but if they make a sequel I won't be buying it.
I agree with you here. Basically cross-over RPGs have difficulty in composing a good story - moreover, that bunch of characters came from different universe, so it's hard to relate. And there are many individual characters I don't know to begin with.

But indeed, I have fun with the gameplay, also implementing different theme song for each character. The battle system is very unique. The second cross-over tactical RPG (after Chaos Wars) I am fond of.

I would love to see Sephiroth as a playable character in the next Project X zone game, along with Tifa, Vincent, and Yuffie.
PS: enough off topic now.
I would see Sephiroth as a rival unit, and Cloud & Tifa as a pair unit.

Reactions: 532
The game's awesome,and I can't wait for it to get a sequel.I'm betting that we'll have new characters like Phoenix Wright & Maya,Sonic & Tails,Lloyd Irving & Genis Sage and many others!

In the sequel they can add sonic and knuckles because knuckles has more fighting experience than tails , MegaMan and Protoman, Lloyd , cloud and I think.................no one else XD. Still if sequel is coming I'm buying it

In the sequel they can add sonic and knuckles because knuckles has more fighting experience than tails , MegaMan and Protoman, Lloyd , cloud and I think.................no one else XD. Still if sequel is coming I'm buying it
Cloud is from Final Fantasy series, that means Square-Enix. I doubt they will be interested.
Megaman already is (but his exe ver) and Protoman is a great idea (more the villians, the better >.>)

Still I like they are not Sonic characters (I said it @Marc :panda:), they just don´t fit in the game :unsure:

Back