Project X Zone Trailer and Review

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
Project X Zone is a game made by Monolisoft and it's a sequel of Namco X Capcom.
This time, there is Namco Bandai, Capcom and SEGA.

It's a tactical RPG like Fire Emblem but with a button style attack system.

This game is hardcore (I mean, hard) but really good.

Anyways, you can read a review from @Spinnerweb here:
http://3dspedia.com/project-x-zone-review/

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 18 and Marc
Did you mean Project X Zone?
Anyways the game looks good,this game looks totally like my kinda game (Tactics/Strategy) I love the mixture of the different character that are inputted in the game, the length of the game looks worth the price also, I think this might be on my to buy list soon. Great game review @Spinnerweb and I never heard bout this game before @Erixsan so thanks, I love games like these :)

Did you mean Project X Zone?
Anyways the game looks good,this game looks totally like my kinda game (Tactics/Strategy) I love the mixture of the different character that are inputted in the game, the length of the game looks worth the price also, I think this might be on my to buy list soon. Great game review @Spinnerweb and I never heard bout this game before @Erixsan so thanks, I love games like these :)
Yet lacks of story, IMO (That's why I don't think to buy this one even there's X and Zero).

Yet lacks of story, IMO (That's why I don't think to buy this one even there's X and Zero).
I searched some reviews and they stated the story was good, I don't know, I still think the game looks good, I like those kinds of games.

I searched some reviews and they stated the story was good, I don't know, I still think the game looks good, I like those kinds of games.
The gameplay looks good (it's pretty, actually). Well, my friends didn't recommend PxZ for the story, but the gameplay (the soundtracks! and the special move cutscene!). Since it's a cross-over game so I think I should have not expected deep story. My last cross-over SRPG was Chaos Wars (PS2).

Reactions: Reece
The gameplay looks good (it's pretty, actually). Well, my friends didn't recommend PxZ for the story, but the gameplay (the soundtracks! and the special move cutscene!). Since it's a cross-over game so I think I should have not expected deep story. My last cross-over SRPG was Chaos Wars (PS2).

only good thing about chaos wars was it's opening theme, otherwise the game wasn't that great really.

I'm asking this game for Christmas, it's the only way I'll get to play this.

only good thing about chaos wars was it's opening theme, otherwise the game wasn't that great really.

I'm asking this game for Christmas, it's the only way I'll get to play this.
The opening theme, yes, thanks to Sound Horizon :D

Well, the strong part of the game is the gameplay.
The story is normal...

The opening theme, yes, thanks to Sound Horizon :D
Instrumental opening for us sadly.

Instrumental only? That sucks as the singer's voice adds a lot of depth.

Really? I don't really remember but Jimang gave a narration in the US opening theme. I'll post the opening video when I can.

Ooh, someone linked to my review :D

Really? I don't really remember but Jimang gave a narration in the US opening theme. I'll post the opening video when I can.

That happens with every Namco Bandai game. For example, Tales of the Abyss.

Ooh, someone linked to my review :D
Thanks to that image hunter I know the entire blog and forum :D

This game is pretty good just by the Demo.
I rate it 4.5 Stars :D

I finded Project X Zone an opportunity to discover many new series that were Japan Only and to know they even existed in West (lol). Now I'm playing through Sakura Wars:So Long my Love ,God Eater Burst and Valkyria Chronicles

Reactions: Marc
I just noticed, @Marc you changed the title?

I finded Project X Zone an opportunity to discover many new series that were Japan Only and to know they even existed in West (lol). Now I'm playing through Sakura Wars:So Long my Love ,God Eater Burst and Valkyria Chronicles
Yay, I love those two games.
Valkyria Chronicles is the greatest video game series of all time IMO.

Back