Propeller suit or acorn suit

• Thread starter Bluyolo14
  • Start date
B

Bluyolo14

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
What do you guys prefer, the squirrel suit or the propeller suit. Personally I prefer the squirrel suit because its op in speed running.

Reactions: Pok_E 16
acorn suit because you can do more things like stick to walls and glide even more foward

I prefer the propeller. Even though the squirrel/acorn suit or whatever you wanna call it has the ability of sticking to walls and glide, the propeller allows the players to go high up when the squirrel suit only glides, not flys. It also is very useful in some levels of the mario games.

Propeller Suit wins for me.As @Arrow™ stated,even though the Acorn Suit can help you by gliding in the air and sticking yourself to walls,the Propeler lets you fly up to a very high altitude,and you can control your landing by shaking the controller for a slower landing,or just go down like a drill by moving down.Not to mention that it really helps during a majority of the Mario levels it is present on,while the Acorn can help,but is often led for a wide accuracy of being hit by an enemy or an obstacle in the process when you're gliding.
Both are still awesome either way. :thumbsup:

Yep

Acorn for me! It's like our Tanuki Mario except he's a squirrel and not a raccoon dog. And personally I always die when i use the the propeller suit.

Acorn for me! It's like our Tanuki Mario except he's a squirrel and not a raccoon dog. And personally I always die when i use the the propeller suit.
Yup, agreed! I think that the acorn suit is much better, you have more things that you can do, like fly, make you go upwards, float, grab onto walls, etc. The propeller suit sucks, though you can go upwards, it sucks because you can not go far when you are in the air, leaving you vulnerable. The drill also sucks, alll it does is make you go down fast, its not that great. I just hate the propeller suit power up, its just not handy at all.

The acorn suit sort of reminds me of the Tanooki Leaf from Super Mario Bros. 3 and the Cape from Super Mario World. Although I haven't played the game where the item comes from, I believe that it allows you to glide through the air and allows you to fly if you have enough speed.

I prefer the propeller suit to the squirrel suit, as the prop. was far more useful for navigating levels in my opinion. The squirrel suit always seemed like a really strange choice of power-up, even by Nintendo standards, and was more than a little bit annoyed that it had actually replaced the prop. suit.

I prefer the propeller suit. Even though the Acorn suit lets you glide farther and stick to walls, sometimes its hard to control. The propeller suit lets you go very high up and is easy to go to the ground safely. I also use the propeller suit more, in Mario Maker and New Super Mario Bros Wii.

On this topic, I'm probably gonna choose the Propeller Hat. Maybe its because one of my favorite memories when I was a little kid was getting New Super Mario Bros. Wii, and literally playing it nonstop for three days until I beat it. The Propeller Hat was and still is one of my favorite Mario item ever. (Number one might be the Penguin Suit, because I mean, come on! It's a flipping penguin! I bet you liked it too!) But, yeah. Imma have to go with Propeller,even tho the Squirrel Suit was super fun.

Reactions: Shiny
On this topic, I'm probably gonna choose the Propeller Hat. Maybe its because one of my favorite memories when I was a little kid was getting New Super Mario Bros. Wii, and literally playing it nonstop for three days until I beat it. The Propeller Hat was and still is one of my favorite Mario item ever. (Number one might be the Penguin Suit, because I mean, come on! It's a flipping penguin! I bet you liked it too!) But, yeah. Imma have to go with Propeller,even tho the Squirrel Suit was super fun.

Oh man!! I completely forgot about the penguin suit! Its all coming back to me now! The noise when you get the suit... BOP BOP BOP. That is probably my favorite powerup in 2D Mario Games! Thanks for reminding me of that haha. I gotta play that game again! It was so fun!

Reactions: Samster
Oh man! I completely forgot about the penguin suit! Its all coming back to me now! The noise when you get the suit... BOP BOP BOP. That is probably my favorite powerup in 2D Mario Games! Thanks for reminding me of that haha. I gotta play that game again...
Me too! I would love the kind of nostalgia that game would bring me! One of my favorite parts of the game for some reason was that you could have an Item Pouch for the first time, and that you could save items and use them at the start of other levels. I don't know why, but I thought that was the coolest thing ever. Yeah, now I definitely need to go dig up my copy of the game from wherever the heck it is.

Reactions: Shiny
I think the propeller suit inspired the levels in wii to be taller and multi-layered. And i like that.

What do you guys prefer, the squirrel suit or the propeller suit. Personally I prefer the squirrel suit because its op in speed running.
Acorn we can glide and stick on walls

Propeller suit. It's so fun to use and fly everywhere! It makes it seem like you can go anywhere

I like both of them :c like they both have their advantages like on the propeller suit you can get really high, and with the acorn suit you can glide very far, so I would probably have to go with acorn suit, because, it’s jusg generally fun to use and fly around with but I understand you guys liking the propeller suit :D

Back