(Proyect X Zone Related) Super Robot Taisen endless frontier exceed´s translation patch released

• Thread starter eonia
  • Start date
eonia

eonia

into the next dream
Towns Folk
so this game got its translation patch released
super_robot_taisen_og_saga__endless_frontier_exceed.jpg

the original game (super robot taisen endless frontier) was released officially in english but the sequel wasnt released outside in japan,but the last week a fan translation path was released ¿why I say its related to proyect x zone in the title? well not only those two games are the game of origin of haken and kaguya (who appeared in proyect x zone 1) but in these games, you can also play with reiji and xiaomu (and KOS-MOS too)

also,the battle sistem is similar to proyect x zone, but its closer to "normal rpgs" than "tactical rpg" and since there are less characters, each one has more attacks and skills, here is a video of a battle so you can see how it plays (in japanese, because the patch is very new and i didnt find a video in english)

and as you can see you can explore dungeons
i recomend both games and if you want more proyect x zone´s style games , you should also try namco x capcom for the ps2 wich is the game where reiji and xiaomu made their debut

Back