Looking for PS Now Code

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
Currently on the hunt for a PS Now code, either a one month, or a three month.

Willing to offer 250 pc for a one month code, and all my current pc and a copy of Sonic CD (Steam Version) for a three month code.

If you don’t like my prices, feel free to make me an offer ^^

Reactions: AricAttack
Currently on the hunt for a PS Now code, either a one month, or a three month.

Willing to offer 250 pc for a one month code, and all my current pc and a copy of Sonic CD (Steam Version) for a three month code.

If you don’t like my prices, feel free to make me an offer ^^
PlayStation now was the streaming service for playing games right?

Oh @Samster, did you use the 7-day free trial yet? It does require a card or PayPal though

Reactions: Samster
Oh @Samster, did you use the 7-day free trial yet? It does require a card or PayPal though
Yeah, I did. And that’s precisely why I need a code, as I didn’t finish a game in time, and I was cut off before I could complete it. Also, I really want to play all the Sonic games they have to offer :p

Reactions: Jisenku
Yeah, I did. And that’s precisely why I need a code, as I didn’t finish a game in time, and I was cut off before I could complete it. Also, I really want to play all the Sonic games they have to offer :p
What game were you playing? :eyes:

What game were you playing? :eyes:
Sonic Generations. And I was actually fairly close to getting all the trophies too ;-;

Reactions: AricAttack
BUMP

just make a separate account on your ps4, then you wanna sign up for the free trial on there, and make sure you have the primary for that account on your ps4. once you're done with that, you just wanna go over to your main, go to ps now and then BOOM you can play Sonic Gens. for another 7 days lol

Back