PS3

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
one of best consoles of our time...or is it? xD

capable of playing blu-ray movies, playing online with Playstation Network and full HD gaming experience...

I've got the slim red one. 500gb. Only got it the other day, got a really good deal on it. I have Call of Duty - Black Ops and GTA 5.

I think I'd like to get one soon, as long as it does have a few games I want (third party games I can't get on Nintendo consoles) and if it's cheap. I'd want it mainly for FIFA and WWE games tbh.

I still have mine, and really enjoyed the time I had with it. With the PS4 out now though, I'm considering selling it.

I too am the owner of a Playstation 3. I purchased one on impulse a few years ago because I wanted to play some of the Playstation exclusives that I've missed for years and years, ever since I gave up my PS1.

My PS3 is what convinced me to get a Playstation Plus membership, and although I rarely use my PS3 at all, I still go back to it from time to time for games that I play with my friends.

I recently bought one because there are a few games I want to play on it. Incidentally, I'm yet to buy any of those games, and all I've played on it so far is Gran Turismo 6. :p

I bought a PS3 last summer, one of the best purchases I could have ever made. Since getting it, my Xbox 360 has not seen much playing time at all. I got an Assassin's Creed 3 PS3 bundle, so that I could get a 500GB PS3 (plus getting one-month PS+ and a game with it never hurts).

My PS3 game collection is: Tales of Xillia, Tales of Symphonia Chronicles, Tales of Graces f, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix, Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, Dark Souls II, Star Ocean: The Last Hope International, and Ni No Kuni.

I also have Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, Spelunky, Bioshock Infinite, Tomb Raider, Borderlands 2, Shadow of the Colossus, Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy IX, Chrono Cross, Legend of Dragoon, Legend of Mana and Spyro 1-3 as digital games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope PS3 is not the most biggest consolle of all time but it's pretty good i'll say tha ps4 revolutionnate the fact of playing with modified controller and putting an touchscreen on them.

it was good if u had alot of blu ray disc i manily played cod then about 2009 i gave it up p.s(by gave it up i mean parents didn't want me to have it glad i have a wii u cod bo2 all day

:]

Attachments

• WiiU_screenshot_TV_010CF.jpg
    WiiU_screenshot_TV_010CF.jpg
    437.7 KB · Views: 3
  • WiiU_screenshot_TV_010CF.jpg
    WiiU_screenshot_TV_010CF.jpg
    437.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
I was a late converter to the PS3, picking a bricked one up on Ebay 2 years ago and refurbishing it to compliment my Vita.
I hate to say it but I have got more use out of it than my Wii- the 3 uncharted games are worth the entry fee alone in my opinion. The amount of beautiful JRPG's you can pick up for very little is astounding and the digital sales are almost always guaranteed to have something worth picking up for very little

I preferred the Xbox 360 to it. The online features were much better, and I sold my PS3 for a decent amount.

Back