PS4 vs Wii U: The Amazing Spiderman 2

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk

A little comparison on how looks this game on both systems.
The main difference? Textures.

What do you think so far? This will be the same like Wii/PS3 or maybe better/worse?

Playstation 4 looks better. I think.

This is a random comparison xD This isn't like a big game. Anyway, I never played the first one but I REALLY enjoyed the 3DS demo. It was surprisingly good.

PS4 is sharper. Not unexpected. Still, the differences don't seem that major, at least from this short vid.

PS4 is sharper. Not unexpected. Still, the differences don't seem that major, at least from this short vid.

I don't know if PS4 is 1080p and Wii U 720p.

Not sure. Wii U has lots of 1080 games though. Maybe even more than the competition (at present).

Not sure. Wii U has lots of 1080 games though. Maybe even more than the competition (at present).

Why people cares so much about resolution and framerates over gameplay?

Super Mario Galaxy was a 480p game and looked better than a lot of games of PS3/360

Reactions: Reece and TAG
Why people cares so much about resolution and framerates over gameplay?
I agree, it's ridiculous, I don't mind having a game with horrible resolution, once it moves smooth, and has an amazing story to it, I'm satisfied.

But since this thread, is based on judging the resolution, I'd choose the PS4, it looks better, and seems cleaner.

I actually think that the Wii U looks slightly better than the PS4 in terms of textures, to me the PS4 texture looks a tiny bit washed out. I also think that this is a pretty good game and I might end up picking it up off of amazon.com or I'll get Batman: Arkham Origins. Which is better?

I think PS4 since they've said it to be in a crazy HD frame

Back