Looking for PSN $10 Gift Card

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
Doubt that anyone has one of these, but I’m looking for a PlayStation $10 card. Willing to offer 800 pc for it, plus your choice of Sonic the Hedgehog Episode 4, or Sonic CD. (Note: Both of these are Steam games.)

EDIT: I will also gladly accept a $20 PSN card for all the pc I currently have, along with your choice of one of the games listed above.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jisenku
just give someone a $100 restaurant.com card

Reactions: Samster
It'll just be more expensive.
I believe that Amazon has a policy in place that won’t let you buy other gift cards with an Amazon gift card, so there’s also that.

I believe that Amazon has a policy in place that won’t let you buy other gift cards with an Amazon gift card, so there’s also that.
Life Hack

Get a $10 Visa card, put it back into your Amazon Account

bam

(I know that this would be a pain, because of the $5 fee)

I don't know if PSN cards count as a gift card. Maybe @Sky might know something about that.

I don't know if PSN cards count as a gift card. Maybe @Sky might know something about that.

I believe the "you can't buy gift cards with a gift card" thing only applies to amazon gift cards themselves.

• Informative
Reactions: Jisenku and Samster
I believe the "you can't buy gift cards with a gift card" thing only applies to amazon gift cards themselves.
Ah, okay. So theoretically, I could just purchase a Amazon card from Marc and then buy a PSN card with that, correct?

Ah, okay. So theoretically, I could just purchase a Amazon card from Marc and then buy a PSN card with that, correct?

I'm not 100% sure on that since I've never tried it myself, but I believe you can.

What's it going to be, Sammie-boi :pepe:

I just checked PC Game Supply and they have $10 cards, so I can buy one for you (1.7K PC) if it doesn't have tax - https://www.pcgamesupply.com/buygames/sony-playstation-network-cards/

@Sky says they're a scam but I've never been scammed once after purchasing A LOT of eShop cards there.

Sounds good to me, send the goods :pepe2:

Sounds good to me, send the goods :pepe2:
Sent! There was a 50 cents fee but consider it on the house this time.

Reactions: Jisenku and Samster
Sent! There was a 50 cents fee but consider it on the house this time.
Can I just send 50 cents in PC to "cover it" (85 PC)

Reactions: Jisenku
Back