PSP

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
yes, Sony also has it's own handheld, known as the PSP! what are your views? did Sony do well with this console?

I like it. I loved to play Ratchet and Clank and Jak on it, both really decent games, with nice graphics. It had a good library of games, that's for sure.

Ah, the PSP. I did purchase one with Christmas gift money a number of years ago, but out of all the handheld gaming systems that I own, I own the least amount of games for my PSP. That said, I still play it from time to time with the free games that I downloaded either through the PSN program they introduced after the huge Sony hack, or the free games that I downloaded through my PS+ Membership.

I loved the PSP as soon as I got it. The reason I got one originally was because of Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions. I had to have that game.

My first PSP broke, but I did buy a new on last September. It was really nice to have one again. I haven't played it a whole lot, but I do have a couple games I really need to get back to playing.

The games I have for PSP are: Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy II, Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection, Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core, Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions, Dissidia Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, Star Ocean: First Departure, and Star Ocean: Second Evolution.

I think that's all of them, though I might be forgetting one.

PSP is really cool i own a cracked one that i have like 6 games on it it's pretty fun they should update it and his hardware.

I have two psp's, the brite and a piano black 1000/1001 model. I only have two games- Valkyria Chronicles 2 and Persona 3 Portable, but I have custom firmware on the brite, which has become my go-to console for when I want to try and fail to install roms on the thing. :banghead: But anyways, I think they were both good consoles, save the annoying noise of the umd's spinning and rattling while your playing. :)

Well, I have one too, the old black 1004 model, and I do use it often, especially for games like Monster Hunter Portable 3rd, Persona 3 Portable and Valkyria Chronicles 2 (Well, I can't write the game's name without tagging Spinnerweb, so, hi @Spinnerweb :D !).

It's a great console, and just like the DS, it has an awesome library of games + access to some of the PS1 games (Like the messed up LSD Dream Emulator if you can access the Japanese PSN) that were popular back when the PS1 was out.

And a second thing that I like: there are homebrews that don't require your PSP to be soft-modded to be launched (Signed-Homebrews) ;), and it has an amazing list of homebrews (Stop right here if you thought I was going to talk about illegal stuff), or should I say utilities, ranging from the PDF reader to the comic reader and advanced multimedia player (because, let's say, Sony TVs and the PSP are picky when it comes to video formats).

Reactions: 18
PSP. The legendary handheld console, saved by Piracy. The PSP is a console which had a drastic raise in it's sales due to piracy. The availability of high quality emulators and ability to play any available PSP game for free attracted a ot of customers.
I owned a PSP for a long time. Mine was jailbroken/hacked and I played GBA/N64 (YES, you CAN run N64 games on your PSP, at a very good speed)/SNES games on it quite a lot.
I got a 16 GB Memory Stick instead of getting a game, and I downloaded over 32 games for the price of one :D
I somehow missed on some great games like Valkyria Chronicles 2(sorry, @Spinnerweb :( ), Final Fantasy IV, Monster Hunter Portable, and Persona 3.

I have a PSP go. I used to use it a lot and I loved it! My favourite games on it would be ratchet and clank size matters and little big planet! Both great games, and a great handheld!

Back