PSV game you want for the 3DS

• Thread starter EndlessEclipse
  • Start date
E

EndlessEclipse

The Mad Catter
Towns Folk
First of all, I hope that this will not start a flame war.

What are the games PSV games you want to see for the 3DS?

I want to see Soul Sacrifice and the Atelier series in the 3DS...and probably Sword Art Online, too.

Reactions: Knight Rain
There will be an Atelier soon :D

20141105_151627_thumb.png

The Game that I REALLY want to see on 3DS is God Eater *-* 'cause I'm not addicted to Monster Hunter at all...

I think I would like to see Uncharted on the 3ds, but of course I know that is an exclusive game and that will never happen, but I am just wondering about what would it be like if it was in 3d

I'd want Corpse Party: Blood Drive on the 3DS because its just the only PSV game I currently want to play.
But considering the premise of that game... It probably isnt possible to bring it over to the 3DS hahaha

Persona 4 Golden, Little Big Planet and Gravity Rush. There's a chance of Persona but I'm not even going to hope for the others.

I want dangan ronpa! I want those games on the 3ds! It's the only reason I'd buy a vita...

Both Dangan Ronpa 1 and 2, Sword Art Online, Amnesia etc. I mostly want the anime games.
I really hope more anime games will be released for 3DS ><

I really want to see the persona games on the 3ds. whenever I go to gamestop I check them out and they look really cool but I don't have a ps vita so I can't play them so it would be cool if they came to 3ds.
sword art online for 3ds would be cool as well

I don't really have a significant number of PSV games that I would like to see on the 3DS, but just to mention a few, I would like to see Assassin's Creed III: Liberations and Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified. I am a big-time fan of the Assassin's Creed series, and also a mild CoD player, so it wouldn't hurt to see these on a Nintendo system for once.

All of them. ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

But in particular,

• Samurai and Dragons (a free-to-play which I want because it has Valkyria Chronicles character cards in it :D )
  • Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax (an anime crossover fighting game that has characters from anime and anime-styled video games. Shana from Shakugan no Shana and Selvaria from Valkyria Chronicles :giggle: )
  • Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f
  • God Eater 2 (anime-styled rich man's Monster Hunter. Yeah :p )
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
  • Danganronpa and Danganronpa 2
This makes me want a Vita :cry: Maybe when they're less expensive...

Back