Bagel

we do a little trolling
Towns Folk
I wanna see what cool stuff y’all got :eyes:

Reactions: Jisenku
@Bidoof I choose you :eyes: - throws the poke ball -

I got the Pokemon World Championship 2015 pack from the Boston tournament

Here we go:

I have my favorite, a Holographic Virizion EX (Ability Verdant Wind, and the move Emerald Slash)
Mega Gengar EX (No Gengar Though)
Mega Alakazam EX (No Alakazam though)
Chesnaught BREAK (No Chesnaught though)
Vintage-Esq Mewtwo (From 2016, but looks like an older card)
Butt-load of Championship Golbats and Zubats
Baltoy from XY—Ancient Origins
Electrike from XY—Primal Clash
Natu from XY—Roaring Skies

That's just a few of them that I find memerable

I have all of the Pokemon World Championship cards from 2015 (Boston) (give or take a couple of duplicates)

I have 24 unused TCG codes

Reactions: Bagel
@Bidoof I choose you :eyes: - throws the poke ball -

Oh. Uh.
When I got my started my new job at the time, I decided that I wanted to buy a shining mew. PSA 10 was like £80 and I couldn't justify splashing out that much for one card. So I settled for PSA 9 which cost me £25. Kinda wish I just went for the 10 now though lol. Maybe I'll look for a different card soon.

20200311_201436.jpg

Reactions: Marc
Oh. Uh.
When I got my started my new job at the time, I decided that I wanted to buy a shining mew. PSA 10 was like £80 and I couldn't justify splashing out that much for one card. So I settled for PSA 9 which cost me £25. Kinda wish I just went for the 10 now though lol. Maybe I'll look for a different card soon.

Looked up the card, it's probably worth at least $10 lightly played, but probably in your case maybe $15~$20 because it's in such good casing

I got all the cards from Blackout, Worlds Deck B-L-S, Secret Wonders Powerhouse, both EX series Trainer Kits/half decks, and come from the various booster packs with the latest from BW and the movie Snubbull and Lickitung from a cereal box. Some are more shuffled than others and are pretty worn like my Dark Sandslash but I never really played the card game by the official rules.

Looked up the card, it's probably worth at least $10 lightly played, but probably in your case maybe $15~$20 because it's in such good casing

More expensive to grade here in the UK.

Back