Public Demo

• Thread starter Iridium Winter
  • Start date
Iridium Winter

Iridium Winter

The Competent Ranger
Banned User
The MH4U demo is now available on the 3DS eShop!

The MH4U demo is now available on the 3DS eShop!
Is it the same as the early demo?

Is it the same as the early demo?
Yes, and, surprisingly, it also has unlimited uses.

Reactions: Magik
Same thing with the ORAS demo!

Same thing with the ORAS demo!
I thought the public release of the ORAS demo had limited uses.

Nope. Unlimited. At least, that's what I think.
I'm not really sure, cause I didn't download mine from the Eshop.

Cool I hope to find more people to hunt in the demo.

~At least I got pc from the demo before it became public~

Last edited by a moderator:
~At least I got pc from the demo before it became public~
Haha, me too

Well at least I got it when the codes for it was going wild and all that I had no idea that the exact features of the special code demo would be the same with the one on the e shop.It was lot of fun playing it,i still have it on my 3ds.

I don't know if I'll pick it up or not. Does the demo contain multiplayer? I've sort of had enough of single-player experiences from the Monster Hunter series, so I doubt I'll download it if it's strictly single-player, though it's a demo so I imagine it is. :/

Yes, demo has Online and Local Multiplayer.

Does anyone know how the Demo Multiplayer works? I'm trying out the game, and I really like it so far, but I hear Monster Hunter is best played with Friends, and in Monster Hunter 4 U over Skype if not Locally, because of no voice chat, and I really like to put a game through its paces before buying it.

Does anyone know how the Demo Multiplayer works? I'm trying out the game, and I really like it so far, but I hear Monster Hunter is best played with Friends, and in Monster Hunter 4 U over Skype if not Locally, because of no voice chat, and I really like to put a game through its paces before buying it.
You just have a friend make an multiplayer room (local or online) and have them Create a Gathering Hall, then you have to Join the Gathering Hall, it'll ask if you wanna search for an ID, click Yes, then have your friend give you the ID and once you put it in, you're all set.

Reactions: Marc
Do you know if the players who have the full game can join players in the demo sessions? I'm curious about this?

Yes, through the demo. Can't join a demo hunt using the full game

Mmm so now that the game is out, it will get harder and harder to find partners in the demo, I'll have to get to that soon before it's too late! Thanks for the answer Raptor!

It is really cool to release a demo which has unlimited uses and it really gives a good taste of the full game . Sadly don't have the full version so I am finding it quite hard to find new people to play with online but it is a very very good demo compared to some others . It actually has some good content
Off-Topic : Now if only other demos can be like this :/

The demo is quite unique since I think it's the first demo I played with no limited times I could replay it. Also it was pretty freaken fun and had pretty good classes to play as to get you excited for when the full game comes out and now it finally did.

Back